NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia - Sign-Ups

Heya guys! :)

I've decided to have a go at a mafia game. Now that it's summer time, I have a lot of time on my hands (except for a week of vacation at some point), so I should be able to put a lot of focus on the game.

The theme, as the name implies, is Nintendo itself. Since this is my first game, it won't feature as complex roles and characters as some of the other great games, but I don't think it will be boring!

I'm not entirely sure how you feel about having two mafia games at once. It seemed to work fine for chairdriver's and jayseven's mafia games, so I thought: "What the heck." If you think it's not a good idea, we'll just drop it for now and wait till jayseven's game is finished. Also, I know Maase wanted to host a game, but I really wanted to get this one out this summer, so I kind of hijacked his spot. Sorry, Maase. If you really want to go first, I can wait, but I'm very eager to host my game now, so I hope it's OK. :)

Anyway, I'll need 20 players for this game. First come, first served, as they say, so start signing!

1. Tellyn

2. Cube

3. Eenuh

4. chairdriver

5. Dyson

6. Nintendohnut

7. Mundi

8. Paj Meen Ah

9. Zell

10. Gizmo

11. not_so_tiny

12. Jonnas

13. Ellmeister

14. mr-paul

15. jayseven

16. MadDog

17. Vicar

18. Beggilax

19. Maase

20. ReZourceman

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Nintendo... Mafia... Together?!?!

*flatlines*

(Sign me up please.)

I'm playing.

I love my mafia comeback. Could rival Tina Turner's musical one if I'm not careful.

I'm in :D Fuck year, Nintendo Mafia

I'm glad to hear you're not mad I hijacked your spot. :)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait....whens it start. Im not gonna be available this weekend so if its this weekend then skip my application. :(

or delay the mafia. megaphalol.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait....whens it start. Im not gonna be available this weekend so if its this weekend then skip my application. :(

or delay the mafia. megaphalol.

Well, since you are the last applicant and the game is actually ready, I plan on starting it now (well, as soon as I get the roles sent out and so on). But even if you're away for a day or two, it's not really a problem. Personally, I have a few days with exams left plus a week's vacation from July 3rd till July 12th. So yeah, I won't be keeping strict watch with participation, though I of course urge people to participate as much as possible. :)

Anyway, should I sign you up?

Great, the game is about to begin, then! :D Expect your role soon and keep an eye out for the official thread. :)

As this thread has fulfilled its purpose, it may now be locked.