NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

The pools pot is up to 1.4 million. Let's get everyone on it today!

Do people feel the Pools is the correct amount? We could change it to 100000 for the future, or even 50000?

Maybe if it was cheaper, more people would do them. I think I would.

Less big a prize, but nobody really does it at the mo. :hmm:

I never really understood the pools. How exactly do they work?

As for Domstercool. The little bastard goes off injuring my best men.

Holy shit.....1-0 against Haden. Megawhynz.

In fact, certainly in the aficinadadoaos theres some very interesting results. Three top tier teams (albeit O3 didn't play) in the "relegation zone"

Of course its the first round so we can't say too much. But a pretty satisfactory start for me. *Checks the other leagues*

*Only team to have played and not conceded*

Edited by ReZourceman

I was gonna set up my team during my lunchbreak (starts at 11:30 at the time here) then BAM! I forgot daylight saving.

Not a good start for Recall, i did field a new(ish) side as such. Still, have the next game to redeem myself.

Holy shit what an abysmal result god this season is going to be a nightmare based on that performance.

Really paid the price for that having a friendly out of form lard asses better get the training whip out.

Edited by Haden

Holy shit what an abysmal result.

It could just be your curse against my team.

It could just be your curse against my team.

Now you know why I wanted you relegated! I have you last game as well jesus I will probably need a win or something to stay up.

I knew 64s would beat Happenstance though should have bet on that one hes gonna be tough and I have him away next game :cry:

Fuck you guessed my playmaker you shorty emo and oddy are all annoying people when it comes to that god this will be a long season still going down = training time so maybe it won't be a disaster if the worst comes to the worst.

I enjoy these cycles of power though, bar Oddy it seems quite dynamic the rise and fall of teams. I mean Dyson and The Villan got relegated 64s nearly did. Could be a whole new top 4 this time.

Edited by Haden

Oddy got it right -- all the results are topsy-turvy! It's quite funny :P Pleased I got a point, but, as is the case each time I take the lead first, slightly annoyed I couldn't hold onto a win.

Mid-league looks bitching - I'm surprised that MadDog won, and Cube's already made his mark with a massive goal-drenched victory.

Third-tier table -- Mike's got one of the most promising squads, with an excellent keeper, rivalled, I think, only by Dan Dare's 19 year old 8-skill (who got sent off! lol!)

Overall... lots of awesome :) I've already set my tactics for friday!

ReZ; did you buy VIP?

A good start of the season for me. Next up is the other Total Recall team.

ReZ; did you buy VIP?

He fecking has, y'know. :o

I think I'm the only unoriginal VIP member. The others have original-themed kits and I've got a rip-off of the Aston Villa kit.

Edited by Roostophe

Indeed I have. I think its quite cheap for something I really do enjoy rather a lot. :)

I'm gonna make a kit though....soon as I.....obtain Photoshop (of course the re-kit has only just been re-done, so I put up a cheeky little press release to explain the back story)

:idea:

Everyone should get VIP its classic I love all the extra info you get.