NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Nice point - who do you consider a rival?

I'd say games against Cube and Moogle are always tense for me. Shorty, haden and dyson I share (presumably) mutual respect for, and I hate rez because i NEVER THRASH HIM DAMMIT

I had just declared war on Moogle but as he quit I cant take my revenge.

Games against Haden are always good and for one season we did a lot of dirty tricks against eachother, I think we both suffered during that one!

Dyson & I have always had a rivalry in some form. It only really started in Season 2 when I beat him in a pre-season friendly then he whooped me 9-1 in the league that season.

Although we haven't been in the same division much there's always been a rivalry between me and him. And our traditional pre-season friendly just proves that.

My rivalry with Moogle started in Season 4 when he took charge of Strider's team, who I was playing on the final day of that season, and he beat me 1-0. That meant I failed to win promotion, and spent Season 5 - which lasted for 5 months - in the Lower League.

But I got my revenge against him when I got promoted, winning most of our games. And at the end of Season 7 I should have sent him down after beating him on the final day. But he was saved by the league expansion.

Now Shorty's gone and said summat stupid, he's in my crosshairs now. :mad:

Me and Villan always seem to cancel each other out, it's always a completely unpredictable match. 9-1...those were the days.

I edged him last season winning the home game 2-1 and drawing away at 2-2.The pre-season friendly ended up at 2-2 too. It's awesome :D

Though Haden and Emo Blades are always a challenge as well. As for me I tend to not be scared of Oddy's team, on the right day I can pull off a result against him.

me vs Mcoy tomorrow. new boyz in da hood.

It's more n00b versus returnee. But whatever. :heh:

Ah, but Mcoy has played this game before. Mcoy doth know what Mcoy is doing.

Just splashed 3mil econ on a new 6 rated forward, only 22... Hopefully be onto a winner there! Needed to replace one of my 5-rated forwards as neither of them gained a visible point last season.

My rivalry with Moogle started in Season 4 when he took charge of Strider's team, who I was playing on the final day of that season, and he beat me 1-0. That meant I failed to win promotion, and spent Season 5 - which lasted for 5 months - in the Lower League.

You gotta admit, it was pretty awesome.

Yeah I'm still lurking here.

It was unexpected, yeah. I doubt either of us thought Striderton would actually win that game.

But the really awesome part was whenever I beat you. Did the double over you in Season 6 (and season 8, I think). I won more games than you in our rivalry.

So I win. :heh:

I'm quite looking forward to this starting now, although I don't have a game on the tuesday :sad: Is the bottom league just us n00bs?? or is there a team to look out for???

I'm gonna have to sling me some shit with a press conference before we get underway :grin:

I'm quite looking forward to this starting now, although I don't have a game on the tuesday :sad: Is the bottom league just us n00bs?? or is there a team to look out for???

I'm gonna have to sling me some shit with a press conference before we get underway :grin:

Do a press release of more than 250 letters (not words!) every week and you'll get 200000 econ on the following Tuesday morning.

Nice point - who do you consider a rival?

Technically Jimbob due to the dual Total Recall name inspiration...

I know I have another... who beat me last season? I think one team beat me in both times we played.

Charlie: I've asked you for a challenge! Accept for the good of all!

Charlie: I've asked you for a challenge! Accept for the good of all!

Accepted...

I hope you're prepared for the thrashing of a lifetime!

Technically Jimbob due to the dual Total Recall name inspiration...

I know I have another... who beat me last season? I think one team beat me in both times we played.

Alas, he be a rival of Recall United. Mars is only big enough for the two of us.

I believe Cube should be a rival. We both have exactly the same colours and football kits except the opposite way around. How weird/coincidental is that. I didn't look at his before I chose mine or anything.

Playing Noodle tommorrow :) Have you (or he) played this game before?

Noodle was one of the originals. He joined up at the very beginning but left after five seasons because he went off gallivanting around the world.

But he's back now, so let's all say 'yay'.

Speaking of which, I must find that old post I did of every member to have played X11 and update it. Quite a large list, really. :)

Friendly

Happenstance FC 0 (0 - 0) 0 AFC ReZs Rabies

Well that was boring, lol.

Actually, this was quite funny.

Shaun Burbage << Playmaker >> Hubert Zellman

Hubert Zellman << Tightly marked >> Shaun Burbage

Heheh.

... lost 3-0 :'( My team didn't do a fucking thing!

I am so screwed for the entire season.

Actually, this was quite funny.

Heheh.

That isn't funny. Just a wise decision on who to mark by the both of you.