dsc02916fcx.jpg

a boat

dsc02918l.jpg

kumquat

dsc03138h.jpg

scene from a film, re-enacted by jellybabies

dsc03018o.jpg

dsc03017a.jpg

In that Futurama film when they're on the nudist beach and zoidberg is wriggling around naked on the beach. The yellow jellybaby is supposed to be the sand...

Edited by Letty

I like the sound of the knockout format. Should be fun the first time, at least. Try it and see how it goes, then do a normal one after.

Also I think we should end this tonight. I want a new list to work on!

My last minute stuff to overtake Rum-to-the-dumcious.

Happy Stars

x1edli.jpg

A replacement for my I Want To Believe,which I did split with Narnia, just in case Jay can only takes one for that picture.

20r8t95.jpg

Turquoise Stuff

f9nimx.jpg

Cardboard Robot

29nihdx.jpg

Fancy Dress - yay for interview suit! I don't think the Fauxhawk goes too well with it though.

2zokvm8.jpg

Me / Hitler

Photo-0244-jpg--Adolf-Hitler.jpeg

Source images:

2z4ihir.jpg

Adolf-Hitler.jpeg

By my count that takes me in front of Rummer. Anybody wanna count up and check for me? :p

Photoshopped images aren't allowed, and I think the 'fancy dress' is meant to mean 'dress up wacky' in the context of this thread rather than the regional variant of 'putting a suit on'.

And tbf that's a pretty shit cardboard robot :P I'll let other people decide that.

Well then consensus says entries are not ended! Once the 'net is sorted in my new place, I'll go through and give my official count. Which Cannot Be Fucked With.

Well done guys :) I'll do a short knock-out one next, then a meet-BISH, then a new points-bish later in the year.

Photoshopped images aren't allowed, and I think the 'fancy dress' is meant to mean 'dress up wacky' in the context of this thread rather than the regional variant of 'putting a suit on'.

And tbf that's a pretty shit cardboard robot :P I'll let other people decide that.

Well then consensus says entries are not ended! Once the 'net is sorted in my new place, I'll go through and give my official count. Which Cannot Be Fucked With.

Well done guys :) I'll do a short knock-out one next, then a meet-BISH, then a new points-bish later in the year.

It's not photoshopped, it's http://www.morphthing.com I thought it was quite a good interpretation :awesome:

How about if you change my "caveman" and the suit pic, so the suit can be "Dressed To Kill" ala James Bond and the caveman can be fancy dress.

And whats wrong with my robot? :cry:

Damn, I actually thought this ended tonight anyway. Glad I stuck those last BISHes in yesterday! I have another, but I'm waiting on SOMEONE to post so I can make it look epicly cool.

well done rummy - some strokes of genius right there :D

Today is the 'official' deadline. I will do the usual "so has everyone had enough?" ring-a-round now, and see if anyone wants an extension. If yay then we'll give it another week-or-two, if nay then there will be 'til 12 midnight for entries (MY TIME BITCHES).

The next bish will be completely controlled by me. I'll set the bishes, and we'll see a return of the old scoring system (points! Nice and complex!),

OR

A knock-out game, where everyone has basically two days to get whatever BISH (or two) I demand, until only one person is left. Thoughts/opinions, folks?

I like the idea of both, though me and marcamillian were saying the unfortunately complex points system can encourage people to BISH more creatively, going for the harder/less done ones in order to get more points. The second is much easier to 'score' though, but not good for people on time constraints, which might be quite a few of us.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Also I say some of the Bishes are too hard/not creative, whilst others are fun and can technically be done by anyone.

My first Bishes.

Paj Meen Ah - A picture of you being (clearly) abnormally atttracted to sin.

IMGP0850.jpg

Gizmo - Something to represent any N-E username (excluding your own, and cannot be in conjunction with Shorty's similar BISH)

IMGP0851.jpg

Gizmo - A frying pan somewhere it shouldn't be

IMGP0852.jpg

FAILED ATTEMPT @ Rummy - A person in a bottle.

I did it (my finger posing as a penis stuck in a bottle) but the timer went off too late or something, and it caught me with my hands in my trousers and a bottle in my hand! Cracked me up. Obviously not valid.

IMGP0853.jpg

nami - What represents summer for you?

IMGP0856.jpg

chairdriver - A picture of you juggling

Not sure if this is valid. Tried and failed about 10 times, and this was the best one.

IMGP0848.jpg

Total 5 BISHs if juggling counted, if not 4.

Shorty - Username somewhere in the real world.

Printed in Invincible no.48

IMGP0875.jpg

Dan Dare - You dressed as a non existing super hero

Celophane Faced Pink Hat Man

IMGP0870.jpg

Paj Meen Ah - Picture of you in raincoat with balloon.

IMGP0868.jpg

Two new bishes.

Goaferboy - A boat.

4772_193501700580_509970580_7306452_1662513_n.jpg

Rummy - A person in a bottle.

Butlins2009045.jpg

Bluey - Judge Judy

5090_202044065580_509970580_7531603_8376660_n.jpg

nightwolf - A first aid kit (The box must be green, not white).

5090_202044265580_509970580_7531631_1903182_n.jpg

TOTAL BISHES 13 (if McCoy not accepted)

Dysons LEGO house or building. Its a troll mountain fortress. LEGO trolls are made of mega pimp. :)

Picture001.jpg

Chairdriver - a picture of you submerged underwater. I have to hold my nose and close eyes. I am land creature, water phailz.

Picture003.jpg

Total - 3 new Bishs.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Moar BISH!

Hide...

IMG_1180.jpg

and seek! (that dickhead was sposed to post this, but he didnt)

IMG_1181.jpg

Happy Stars

IMG_1240.jpg

Invincible!

IMG_1249.jpg

Lego Building/House(i was staring down one of the dudes at the top)

IMG_1244.jpg

Roadkill!

IMG_1255.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!