NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

What Colour Revo Will You Get?

Can you put up some pics please? i forgot what they look like allready...

i remember liking them all...maybe the green one or the white/black one. wait, the red looked cool too...argh

I want the red or green one myself.

Although I kinda know Nintendo wont release those colours initially (if ever) so White it is for me.

more than likly white due to it heving the lowest temp aside from maybe silver (thi si simply theory) and it looks better than silver :P

White! It'd be pretty cool if you could change the blue light. The lime colour doesn't really go with the blue. Though they never changed the colour on the gamecube but it's more prominent on the Revolution so maybe they'll change with the different colour revolutions they bring out. Gold or dark green would look pretty sweet for Zelda

nintendo-revolution-big.jpg

there we are Toby.

Thank you toby! thats just what i asked for.

(lazy tossers, you lot :p)

Hmmm, no purple, I'm disappointed. In that case I think I might just go with a red, a white or black, although going on the responses here black ones are probably going to be hard to get hold of.

You should have put a vote up instead so we can see results. Any way, i would pick the white.

(lazy tossers, you lot :p)

You're the one who couldn't do a google image search for 'Nintendo Revolution' :p.

If Nintendo are smart they will only release it in White, Black and Silver in the West. Its time to avoid the whole bright colour console thing. This did not help with the cube and they must not make the same mistake again.

For the record though, I would take the White colour!

silver to got with everything else i have. if not then white cause that would match alot better than the other colours.

If Nintendo are smart they will only release it in White, Black and Silver in the West. Its time to avoid the whole bright colour console thing. This did not help with the cube and they must not make the same mistake again.

For the record though, I would take the White colour!

Eh??? Since when have purple and black been bright colours? A lot of people wanted the brighter colours released only in Japan. Personally I'm split between the red and then black console colours, I feel the whole "white is cool" thing, but I just simply don't like it at the same time.

I think i'll buy the white, it seems to be the one where the finger prints will be less visible.

Sign in to follow this