N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick look through the thread finds me this post:

No I'm not the zombie. Yes I am the undertaker. No I'm not in the mafia. My role is investigator. I didn't get a pm but I'm guessing I was roleblocked by the whore or J7 didn't pm me. Or my info only appears in the write up. I targeted Ell last night so I'm guessing he's the horse.

So as far as I can see it did fail. So Dyson is more than likely a roleblocker, although I've known that role to be from both allegiances so I don't think we can say anything more concrete than that.

Moogle wasn't roleblocked, otherwise there wouldn't have been information about him in the write up feeling me up! (He had cold hands :()

Can you pinpoint which part of the writeup you're referring too here?

Also Dyson, if you don't give us anything else, then why should we believe you when you say you aren't a roleblocker, etc? I'm getting more and more concerned about you.

Guest Maase

I don't really see any point in a Slut, unless Jayseven pulled the famous "You have to search for someone" card.

I, however, am getting too suspicious of Dyson.

Vote Lynch: Dyson

Call it Instinct, but not only does he sound suspicious, as he will possibly turn into a Zombie, which can cause us problems.

I don't really see any point in a Slut, unless Jayseven pulled the famous "You have to search for someone" card.

I, however, am getting too suspicious of Dyson.

Vote Lynch: Dyson

Call it Instinct, but not only does he sound suspicious, as he will possibly turn into a Zombie, which can cause us problems.

To be honest, I think it's a little too early to point fingers and lynch people. It's the always present dilemma of what to do with no concrete info. Lynch someone with the likely risk of hitting a good guy, or do nothing and watch as another one bites the dust. This early in the game, I don't think lynching someone on weak grounds is a good option.

*is amazed how hard it is to not join in the debate*

Standings, or whatever!

Vote Dyson 4 death (1): Maase

N-no-nooo! Lynch No! (2): jimbob, Dyson

(I think. I really am rather crap at this :P)

Have you not noticed that I share many hunour genes with those people? I cannot always come up with intelligent and witty jokes.

You mean wintelligent jokes? or Witelligent. I can't decide.

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

You mean wintelligent jokes? or Witelligent. I can't decide.

I'm just trying to figure out wether he meant "Humour" or "Honour" :heh:

Anyway, I believe lynching Dyson is far too early. Sure, finishing a zombie sounds appealing, but a cure might exist. I'm also betting that killing the original zombie can cure Dyson.

So, I'll Vote: No Lynch for having no further grounds on info, or suspicion.

Votes: 10 is majority

Dyson (1): Maase

No Lynch (7): jimbob, Dyson, jonnas, eenuh, not_so_tiny, nintendohnut

Hmm a double vote again? Or a miscalculation? Am a bit confused by this really. I checked the previous voting when we had a double vote as well, and none of the names match up except for mine and Dyson's. I don't think I have a double vote, and Dyson doesn't seem to have either (as a bit up there the tally was normal with both Dyson and Jimbob voting).

So does this mean there's more people with double votes?