N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

That's right fissure doesn't work on it unless someone used gravity or it used roost.

But flying types aren't affected by ground attacks anyway?

I think I did mention it, just not in my first post.

And I'm not saying someone would just tell them exactly what to do, more like they would tell them what moves a pokemon had when they first got it and stuff like that. Perhaps help them with navigating the caves too.

A touch screen would be completely different, they wouldn't be able to tell where on the screen their finger was above without touching it, which might press something they didn't want to press, ect. Even with someone helping them the other person would actually have to take the DS and do it for them, not just tell them what was going on.

What they need is a massive touch screen which bumps up to show the cave/town/etc and brail. Job done.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the point, I just thought it was great because it was an exact recreation of what I mentioned earlier. :heh: Togepi did get Gravity with Metronome before that though. Still missed...

That would have been the luckiest metronomes if you had hit.

Guest Captain Falcon
That would have been the luckiest metronomes if you had hit.

Luckier than say Lock-on and any other OHKO move?

I've always wondered if there was a pokemon that could learn a move like lock-on and one like sheer cold. 2 hit KO all the time. Or if sableye could somehow get shedinjas ability, invincible!

I'm pretty sure Articuno learns Mind Reader + Sheer Cold.

I've always wondered if there was a pokemon that could learn a move like lock-on and one like sheer cold. 2 hit KO all the time. Or if sableye could somehow get shedinjas ability, invincible!

I could have that arranged. Of course, it woudln't be even an ounce legit, but heh. :p

But then you faint too?

If they switch out just use mind reader again.

And then they'll switch again :p

As for the Mean Look/Perish Song combo, the point is that the Mean Look user can switch out at the last moment. The enemy can't.

• 2 weeks later...
HeartGold & SoulSilver are to be bundled with PokéWalk. This is a pedometer which allows you to transfer a Pokémon over to it to level up while you walk. it also has minigames where you can find items

That is flippin awesome.

Gonna have to go to extremes to make sure no one sees what I have in my pocket though.

"Say, is that a Pokéball in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"I, uh, I... GO, PIKACHU! USE THUNDERBOLT!"

"MY EYEEEEEEEEES!"

"I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!"