N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much sounds the same as the migrating feature from the GBA Pokémon games.

Does a Pal Park exist in Johto/Kanto?

It is quite like the Pal Park, but maybe a bit more annoying because a) I haven't learned Fly yet so can't always get to a Pokémon Centre quickly and b) I'm wanting to transfer to and from the Pokéwalker more than once a day.

And yes, there is a Pal Park, but I haven't reached it yet. I think I read you can transfer as many as you want, too, and aren't restricted to six a day. My GBA carts were pretty much emptied of anything I wanted when I was playing Diamond, anyway.

I wish there was an easier way to migrate Pokemons from D/P/P. I planned to transfer my entire collection to Platinum but gave up halfway so now they are scattered everywhere. Pal Park is useless to me as I only got what I think is a Rattata or some other worthless poke in FireRed. Everyone else I let go just for fun.

Edit: Just found out I won't be getting the Pichu. Easter started later than I thought. I didn't bring the games with me and I don't plan on going home until after the 25th.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I'll tell you what one of the best new attitions to this game is - not having to press B to run. Seriously, it's so much easier! It's also great being able to register two key items to the touch screen, too.

Just caught myself the red Gyrados this evening, which makes three shinies for my team, along with Metang and Charmeleon. Speaking of trades, I've found you get the gym badges early enough so that you don't need to worry about traded Pokémon not obeying you. I had a few problems with that when I traded Mew and Lucario into my Platinum team, but it hasn't happened once in HeartGold (and now isn't likely to). In fact, I wish I'd traded more over sooner, so I wasn't stuck with the likes of Fearow. As soon as my Charmeleon evolves and I can teach Fly to Charizard, I reckon I might trade something more interesting over from Platinum or Diamond.

Edited by Mike

I'll tell you what one of the best new attitions to this game is - not having to press B to run. Seriously, it's so much easier! It's also great being able to register two key items to the touch screen, too.

Yeah thats what I heard when I saw the feedback from people who have imported the Jap version saying how there are improvements right away in the game, one of them being the auto run. Pleasing to know :)