N-Europe

Where to get gaming t-shirts?

VaatiKaiba

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good, reliable (and safe) sites for buying gaming t-shirts. I'm looking in for particular for Mario, Zelda, and Phoenix Wright ones. I know eBay is obvious, but I was thought there might be a wider selection somewhere else.

Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want to wear gaming t shirts, you might as well wear a t shirt saying "please don't have sex with me".

lol, if it was a t-shirt with something from the new banner on, I'd definitely agree. Unless it was the red robot, kinda like that.

You don't want to wear gaming t shirts, you might as well wear a t shirt saying "please don't have sex with me".

I know I go on about it in a pointless way, but i'd prefer people wore cheap gaming, fun shirts than overly expensive, plain stuff.

Not directed at you/what you buy, but ends up that way, sorry. :p

I know I go on about it in a pointless way, but i'd prefer people wore cheap gaming, fun shirts than overly expensive, plain stuff.

Not directed at you/what you buy, but ends up that way, sorry. :p

Because what people wear determines their personality? ;)

Because what people wear determines their personality? ;)

No. It sparks something to talk about maybe, shows they're interested in something I might, it shows a bit more personality on the outside. Not defining it.

And on a basic level, more visually appealing. Unless it's a shit design. But the decision to get a shit t-shirt or not lies in the hands of the customer.

No. It sparks something to talk about maybe, shows they're interested in something I might, it shows a bit more personality on the outside. Not defining it.

And on a basic level, more visually appealing. Unless it's a shit design. But the decision to get a shit t-shirt or not lies in the hands of the customer.

If its just a gaming tee, then most girls wont say anything. If its a good design, then it can spark conversation.

Master Chiefs head Vs. The Triforce.

Im guessing the Triforce would spark more conversation as its a nice design too.

To tired to discuss this but it's an interesting subject.

More personality on the outside? What do you mean exactly? (Aaaargh, need sleep.)

Didn't you just do EXACTLY that?!

I only apply that thought to how I dress though. Other people can wear what they want. Half the stuff I wear is pretty stand out (read violently colourful), so I can't really comment on other people. :heh:

Having said that, I've toned it down a lot in the past few weeks. Mainly because I got bored of all the colours.

To tired to discuss this but it's an interesting subject.

More personality on the outside? What do you mean exactly? (Aaaargh, need sleep.)

In my experience, people dress in a way that reflects their interests, or behaviour/personality. Dress and personality of course don't define the other. But it's something I notice. (Also the lack of "interesting" or "designer" or whatever labelled clothing on some people intrigues me.)

Oooo, if anyone can spot a Killer7 t-shirt of any kind, I would be most interested.

As for the whole "is it geeky to wear gaming t-shirts?" debate: Well, some girls are geeks, either at heart or just...everywhere. If you were wearing a HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy t-shirt, for example, no doubt you'd get a few boffins taking a shine to you.

It really does depend. I've got an Animal (Muppets) t-shirt, a Slimer from Ghostbusters t-shirt, Muttley (love it) and a RoadRunner one as well, because these are just things I like or have grown up with. Whether or not it makes me geeky or a freak, who cares? It's fun.

The most attractive shop worker girls in my area are actually the ones that work (or used to work) in Game and Gamestation. Lady nerds (or Lards as I affectionately call them) are just corking.

That said, they're still probably attracted to guys with 2 tickets to the gun show and a jaw like the top end of a coffin, just like every other girl. Fortunately, I am the spitting image of Fabio. After he got hit with a goose

Edited by Goafer

In my experience, people dress in a way that reflects their interests, or behaviour/personality. Dress and personality of course don't define the other. But it's something I notice. (Also the lack of "interesting" or "designer" or whatever labelled clothing on some people intrigues me.)

Interesting.

I don't really have a set style. I kind of dress to my mood. It's exams season so I'm dressing a lot smarter.

When it comes to designer stuff, I usually keep it to the accessories; my damn fine wallet and watch. Maybe shoes, but I'm usually not fussed by them so I just have a couple pairs of Adidas, one casual one smart. I have 'good' shoes but can never be bothered with them so they remain rarely worn.