N-Europe

"cc all your emails to Jacqui Smith" Day

Daft

logo.gif

"No government of any colour is to be trusted with such a roadmap to our souls":

Ken McDonald, former head of the CPS.

The government has unveiled plans for a private company to run a "superdatabase" that will track all our emails, calls, texts, internet use and so on. This is an immense infringement of civil liberties, not to mention a major risk to our private data - but it won't make us any safer. The sheer amount of information that the Government intends to collect will be impossible to analyse properly and will undoubtedly turn up false positives while missing potential security threats amongst the morass of spam emails and private chat.

So, for one day, we should send a message to the Home Office - "you want to see our emails? Ok then, here they are then!". We do this by simply cc'ing or bcc'ing every email we send (and if you like, forwarding every email you receive), regardless of importance or content, to [email protected].

The date has been set for June 15th. However for legal reasons, please don't go ahead with the protest of your own accord.

http://www.ccjacquismith.co.uk/

Careful what you wish for.

Did I not read in the paper today that the government aren't going to go ahead with the plans now?

Still either way they shouldn't be allowed to log such information on a person. It's disgusting and intrusive. The worst part is the argument "if you've got nothing to hide then why are you complaining", it's not that people have anything illegal to hide, but maybe personal issues they'd rather not tell the world.

Awesome, I'll be taking part in this - show those cunts what for - I'm entitled to my privacy, I don't want anybody thinking they can just steamroll over me and do what they like despite the fact that they technically work for me! Cheeky buggers.

Let the spammage begin. First person to throw a trojan that works in there wins for the year.

Awesome, I'll be taking part in this - show those cunts what for - I'm entitled to my privacy, I don't want anybody thinking they can just steamroll over me and do what they like despite the fact that they technically work for me! Cheeky buggers.

Let the spammage begin. First person to throw a trojan that works in there wins for the year.

Everyone is entitled to privacy. So if the government want access to our emails etc shouldn't we have access to theirs. Oh wait, yes we do. They get leaked out. Privacy is what makes this world work sometimes.

First person who gets a working Trojan in will win a nice prize from me.