N-Europe

Swine Flu Vs Will Smith And His Dog

Dante

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very late to a party that is ending, but my old School, Alleyn's has cases of infected people and now the school is closed. Not too sure if I care though. Atm, I am going with that I don't. A thought that I think is shared with the mates that I kept in contact with. Makes things a whole lot more real though but still not worried. Even people I know in Dulwich aren't freaking out.

• 1 month later...
I thought everyone stopped caring months ago?

If we keep saying it's bad [or 'Shit'] Dan Dare might lock it. I'm not sure though, there have been a few people here in favour of swine flu.

Let's say we like it.

Does anyone here actually know someone who's got the condition?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I have no idea what you're on about EEVIL.

What if we replaced "Big Willie Style" with "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", would you get it then?

Surely you're familiar with one of Will Smith's many monikers and pseudonyms? Yes? You must be? Don't bullshit us, laddie.

I used to watch Fresh Prince when I was...10. He annoys me slightly. A bit like Tom Cruise. I'm wary of any film he's in, whether the fear is founded or not.

I can't believe no one got what I said though. Battlestar sex. The fact neither you or EEVIL got it is only to be expected though.