N-Europe

Which Member...?

Fierce_LiNk

Ok, I've had this idea for a game for a long time, and I thought it would be quite fun, as it would involving (hopefully) a lot of people and a lot of searching (you'll see).

Basically, I'll start off this game. I'm going to give you two clues about an N-E member, and what you need to do is search frantically through profiles, forum posts, or based around current forum history/knowledge.

Here are the rules

For the contestants

• Anyone can play. You do not need to sign up.
  • When you make a guess, you must put the guess in Bold Tags.
  • After you've had a guess, the person who started off the "go" (in the first instance, it'll be me, and the next person who go it right and so forth)
  • If you do get it right, you must start off the next post with "Which Member..."

For the Master

• In the initial post for a new round, you must not give any more than two guesses. This is to keep it competitive.
  • All "Which Member" posts and new clues must be bolded.
  • You may insert another clue only after seven seperate people have guessed. You are not required to give a clue, but you may do so if the game is at a standstill.
  • Only one additional clue may be given for every seven of those posts. So, initial two clues, seven posts, another clue, seven, and another, and so forth.
  • There will be no end to this game. Hehe.
  • When giving clues, try to ensure that there are ways to find out these clues. Use common sense.

Ok, I'm going to start this off.

Which N-E staff member is also one half of The Gringo Asylum blog duo?

This is piss easy, but it's to also let someone else have a go and carry on.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you did this game once, a looong time ago, with less detail? Or is that my imagination? :)

No idea? Was this here or on C-E, or during R-E days?

I know someone did something very similar, but using peoples usernames. So, for Shorty, the clue would be something like "not very tall" or similar to that. :)

I lose track of what I've made or haven't made. :(

Also, with that last go on here, I was watching the Users Currently Online bit, and I saw my Ine/Eenuh just beat D_Prod to this, haha. Keep it up, people.