N-Europe

3DS eShop Thread

darksnowman

I wish Europe's Club Nintendo gave us free games

Does it not? That sucks I had no idea....over here there is a choice of at least 3 games a month sometimes 4 usually split as Wii Virtual Console/DsiWare/3DS Virtual Console.

Then because I've registered enough stars I achieved gold status this year and was allowed a reward....there were physical things like a Nintendo 2014 calendar but I'd rather use it to expand my games library with games I may not otherwise experience.

Another great review for A Tokyo Tale.

http://www.cubed3.com/review/1292/1/attack-of-the-friday-monsters-a-tokyo-tale-nintendo-3ds-eshop.html

Steam World Dig is launching on the eShop on August 8th.

http://steamworldgames.com/dig/

Looks good. I remember their (Image & Form) interview with Nintendolife back in April. It's a good read, check it out.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/developer_interview_image_and_form_on_steamworld_dig_3ds_development_and_working_with_nintendo

This week for the 3DS eShop.

10-in-1: Arcade Collection (Gamelion) - €1.99/£1.79

Let's go back a few years. OK... say 30, to the old days, when everything looked really simple and the rest was left to your imagination. The main aim in the 10 in 1: Arcade collection is to survive the classic challenge and achieve the highest score possible. Retro arts, particle effects and wonderful 8-bit music will also bring back fond memories of youth for some, and for those too young to remember, it will be a great showcase of the old times!

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad (Namco Bandai) - €39.99

Bring Turbo's incredible snail stunts and races to life! Turbo: Super Stunt Squad is a high-velocity action racing game featuring the super-charged crew from the film Turbo. Each character has their own signature style and tricked-out skills such as jumps, drifts, grinds, flips and other super-cool stunt moves. Expert skills will also prove useful to earn power-ups, customize your character, discover shortcuts, and win the race in the larger-than-life environments of Turbo!

Special offers

Nano Assault EX (Shin'en Multimedia) - €9.99/£8.74 (Ends August 15, normally €14.99/£12.49)

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! (Shin'en Multimedia) - €3.49/£3.14 (Ends August 15, normally €4.99/£4.49)

Art of Balance TOUCH! (Shin'en Multimedia) - €4.89/£4.40 (Ends August 15, normally €6.99/£6.29)

New Art Academy Additional Lesson Packs (Nintendo) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends August 11, normally €1.99/£1.79)

3D Game Collection (Joindots) - €9.79/£8.39 (Ends August 21, normally €13.99/£11.99)

Gardenscapes (Joindots) - €10.79/£10.49 (Ends August 21, normally €14.99/£10.49)

Murder on the Titanic (Joindots) - €10.79/£10.49 (Ends August 21, normally €14.99/£10.49)

Nice! The selection is pretty limited and it lacks Wii U VC games, but it's a start at least!

Hopefully, Nintendo will allow them to drop the prices on them like they do for retail download games.

Either way, it's kinda surreal to see the likes of Link's Awakening and Mario Land 2 on store shelves again :D

??? Is this a mistake!? http://www.game.co.uk/en/mario-vs-donkey-kong-minis-march-again-233877?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=551134

The image of the download code itself lists Mario VS DK 2 (the DS retail game), NOT Minis March Again! (the DSi Ware sequel)

I could imagine GAME putting up the wrong game images, but that download card picture must've come from Nintendo surely? (and surely they're not stupid enough to make a mistake like that about their own game!)

If that's not a mistake... DS retail downloads coming to 3DS!?

Edit: Doing a quick Google search, the file size listed also matches up with the ROM of Mario VS DK 2...

Nah... It couldn't be... Could it!?

Edited by Dcubed