N-Europe

3DS eShop Thread

darksnowman

Pyramids is out on the eshop tomorrow, the price is most likely going to be £3.60. Thats all well and good, but wheres Push & Pull? Its taking too long. Also theres going to be a sequel for AiRace for the eshop as a 3DS Download software, but this will be coming next year with some online multiplayer, and of course in 3D.

Edited by -Dem0-

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone downloaded pyramids? Its recieved some decent scores, the highest being 7/10. Just want to know if anyone here has played it.

I've got it. It's a decent Solomon's Key clone with some decent levels. It's a bit amateurish in terms of visuals/production values but it's fun.

Worth £3.60 for sure, if you like puzzle platformers.

A nice peak at the recording sessions in Washington for the upcoming Zelda Symphony disc on the video channel this week. The orchestra sounds markedly better than whichever ad hoc band they had at the LA concert. Also the recording is being handled by Bruce Botnick, who did great work with Jerry Goldsmith on his filmscores.

After this and the video of the Berlin Phil rehearsing Petrushka I'm starting to be hopeful Nintendo Video might turn out alright after all. The upcomming Kid Icarus animations should be great as well.

i bought some vc games; the good thing is that most of them are really good titles, i'd especially recommend Super Mario Land: 2, Donkey Kong (94) & Gargoyles Quest. recently i've been waiting for some 3DS Download software, and they're slowly coming around. pyramids seems like a pretty good puzzler, im still on the edge, after watching some vids i think i might enjoy it.

but atm im just waiting for push & pull and rollin western and Mighty Switch Force (all coming soon). i also think that mutant mudds could still see a release this year unless im mistaken. also on a side note NA is getting freaky forms next week, but UK/EU is yet to be dated. freaky forms is a spore like game and i think the price is $6.99.

if youre a golf fan then you could get golf 3D, but its just the port from the ios, i really want 3DS eshop exclusives, unless they're must haves. golf 3D received an array of scores ranging from 6 - 9/10.

Edited by -Dem0-

Personally, I've not bought anything yet, for two reasons: 1) I want to buy a physical points card, and 2) I really want to wait until there's some original 3DS Ware I want. I don't play puzzle games as they affect my brain too much!

I'm looking forward to getting Link's Awakening though, because even though I played it on the GBA SP and didn't enjoy it much (compared to how much I used to like the non-colour version on the Game Boy), I quite fancy having the fully-backlit version.

So far I have:

Dark Void - I really recommend this it has an awesome retro feel to it whilst still feeling modern.

Super Mario Land - I hadn't played half of it before which is only a few levels since it is short but still a fun little game.

Super Mario Land 2 - Actually contains super nostalgia for me so yeah I absolutely adore this game. :D

Mario March of the Minis again - A solid DsiWare outing with a lot of levels on offer it feels like a fully fleshed out game rather than an aside. :)

Kirby's Dreamland - cute.

I am getting Freaky Forms when it comes out as that looks awesome. :grin:

Freaky forms is on the EU eshop this week, with a price tag of £5.40. there will be some reviews coming out soon for this, i know @Coolness Bears will be getting this, anyone else?

also it seems that the premium price for 3DS Download Software games are going to be £5.40, and perhaps the average is £3.60, just like the GB VC games.

Edited by -Dem0-

theres a new kirby shelf on the eshop that shows the trailer of 3D Classics kirbys adventure. the actual game is going to be available for download next week. insta-download for me!

also theres the kirby TV series, with a trailer and ep1 already available. didnt know but im happy nonetheless. i think i read somewhere that there was a trailer for block factory on the eshop (3DS Download software from Enjoy Gaming)

btw any views on freaky forms?

This is getting freakin' ridiculous.

There are still no Nintendo e-point card available in the Benelux. Stores are clueless themselves, so I've contacted Nintendo Benelux to ask where and when these will be made available (not really expecting much) and to my surprise I didn't get a prefabricated non-response about how thankfull they are I'm interested in Nintendo and how they hope I'm having fun with the latest releases blablabla yadayadayada. Truth be told, I got an even more hilarious response.

In short:

Q: When and were will Nintendo e-points, for use in the 3DS e-shop, be made available in stores in the Benelux?

A: We are not responsible for the distribution of said cards, and don't know when and in which stores they are/will be available.

Q: I see. And who is the distributor of the Nintendo e-points? I can ask the directly.

A: We don't know who the distributor of the Nintendo e-points cards is.

What in the world are they doing overthere? :wtf:

Edited by Strange Cookie

also theres a new eshop game thats been announced its called samurai sword destiny, its a side-scroling action game and will be released in Q4 2011...meaning december.

like the member above mentioned metroid II, is on the eshop this week, ive had £5.80 on the eshop for some time, still waiting for those 2 specific 3DS downloads; rollin western & pullblox. but metroid II does sound nice, mainly because i havent played it before.