NEurope

What the fudge!! I love music creation software... Has it got good export featured and such?!
Yep, you can export MIDI data. It's also possible to share music over Wi-Fi. icon14.gif

Trailer:

KORG IS HERE!

I would like to know if there is a tutorial or such which helps you get started though.

I'm not an experienced music maker at all, but I would love to get more involved in music creation

@RedShell could you perhaps tell us if there is some sort of tutorial or at least something which helps you along the way once you get the game?

Edited by Fused King

RedShell could you perhaps tell us if there is some sort of tutorial or at least something which helps you along the way once you get the game?
Will do, amigo. But I can tell you right now that's very unlikely to be the case, and if it's anything like the original KORG DS, then you'll be getting chucked right in at the deep end with no assistance whatsoever.

Having said that, my import copy of KORG-DS did include a pretty thick instruction manual, it was all in Japanese of course, so completely useless to me. :laughing: But yeah, the software itself had no tutorial aspect at all. You got a couple of demo songs and that's it! :hehe:

Don't let the complexity of the software put you off though, it's fun just experimenting with it, even if you don't know exactly what does what. It's still possible to get some nice sounding stuff created through trial and error. :)

Pretty interested in this KORG thingie. I enjoyed messin' around with Fruity Loops like 10 years ago or so, though never did anything special with it. I liked how, unlike Music Maker, you had to build things from scratch instead of 1 minute pieces which you paste together and there's your song:heh: Coolest thing I did was recreate Ness' victory song from Melee:heh:

Redshell, since it seems like a definite purchase for you, could you share the file size please?

Edited by Nyubi

Redshell, since it seems like a definite purchase for you, could you share the file size please?
Just finished downloading now. It's 384 blocks. :)

What the helllllll is Picross e3?!?!?!?!?

it's a puzzle game, sequel to Picross E and E2

you get a grid ranging in size from 2x2 to 16x16 and you try and fill it in based on the numbers that relate to each column and row

explained better here ;)

What the helllllll is Picross e3?!?!?!?!?

it's a puzzle game, sequel to Picross E and E2

you get a grid ranging in size from 2x2 to 16x16 and you try and fill it in based on the numbers that relate to each column and row

explained better here ;)

On top of that it's an awesome puzzle game. I pick up every one, and they last about 15-20 hours for the first play through. Additionally longer for repeated play, worth a fiver.

I love Picross and 3D. Had no idea there were two other download ones let alone a third! Purchased.

Yeah, Picross is like smack to me. Picross 3d is is in my top 3 most played games on the 3ds (nothing's going to beat mario kart and animal crossing)

This week in Europe

3DS

Sonic Lost World Demo

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 €34.99/£28.49

Barbie Dreamhouse Party €29.99/£24.99

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds €44.99/£39.99

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril €39.00/£39.99

Chevrolet Camaro Wild Ride 3D €2.99/£2.50 (End December 12, afterwards €3.99/£3.30)

Word Wizard 3D €2.99/£2.50 (End December 12, afterwards €3.99/£3.30)

My Exotic Farm €24.99/£19.99

The Cube €7.99/£7.19

Jewel Match 3 €6.99/£5.99

Christmas Wonderland 3 €4.99/£4.49

3DS VC

Donkey Kong (NES) €4.99/£4.49

3DS Video

The Legend of Zelda: The Misadventures of Link - Episode 1: Tunnel Vision

Price Reductions

3DS

Reel Fishing Paradise 3D (Funbox Media) - €3.99/£3.59 (Permanent, was €13.99/£12.59)

Where is The Legend of Zelda: The Misadventures of Link - Episode 1: Tunnel Vision

Well since no one else posted them:

3D Super Hang On (SEGA) - €4.99/£4.49

Gear up for ultimate speed in Super Hang-On. Tour through 48 challenging tracks on four continents and discover the rush of true arcade game play as you blaze through checkpoints in a race to beat the clock and your competitors. Experience the thrill of street bike racing and earn your place at the top of the scoreboards in this must-have classic.

3D Space Harrier (SEGA) - €4.99/£4.49

As a resourceful, extra-terrestrial warrior, your mission is to save the peaceful Land of the Dragons from vicious creatures. Aided by the dragons, you must use every trick in the book and every skill at your command in order to stave off these alien invaders and save the day!

Angry Bunnies (Cypronia) - €6.49/£5.99

Angry Bunnies is challenging physics-based demolition, with addictive gameplay set in 3D stereoscopic scenery. There are 150 fun levels to enjoy, perfectly suited for short bursts of gaming. Each level requires logic and force to solve.

World Conqueror 3D (CIRCLE Ent.) - €4.99/£4.29

World Conqueror 3D is a new type of strategy game on the background of WWII. In this game, you depend on your troops as you compete for territories. Territories consist of land, cities, and even oceans, for the purpose of gaining resources, developing an economy, and military to conquer your enemies.

Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace (Microvalue) - €4.99/£4.49

In a distant land there lies a mysterious palace known as Laroche Palace. Sophia, a young lady is trapped in her bedroom within this beautiful palace. She has no memory of who she is, where she is or how she came to be there. Discover why everyone has been cast into a magical slumber and the truth behind the mysterious Heart of the Palace.

One Piece Romance Dawn (Namco Bandai) - €34.99/£28.49

One Piece epic Grand Line's adventure, makes its debut, in a punchy RPG, on Nintendo 3DS. Experience a brand new way to explore the Grand Line with One Piece Romance Dawn on Nintendo 3DS.

Doodle Jump Adventures (Avanquest) - €24.99/£19.99

True to its roots, Doodle Jump maintains the award-winning gameplay that made the original title one of the best-selling mobile games of all time. It also adds new content and controls providing a unique experience exclusive to Nintendo's handheld console.

Power Rangers Megaforce (Namco Bandai) - €34.99/£28.49

For as long as evil has threatened the Earth, there have been teams of Power Rangers sworn to protect it. The Power Rangers Megaforce are the planet's newest defenders. For the first time, experience the next chapter in the Power Rangers legacy in 3D! Power up your rangers with the all-new card scanning feature! Go, Go Megaforce!

My Baby Pet Hotel 3D (Treva Entertainment) - €29.99/£24.99

Welcome to "My Baby Pet Hotel 3D"! A lot of exciting tasks and different baby pets are waiting for you! You have to provide accommodation, feed and care of your various guests. Make each pet feel as though they are on vacation filled with friends and fun, and customise a program that meets the individual needs. Furthermore, you are responsible for providing an excellent balance of physical exercise, education and a healthy diet and try to become the best pet hotel in the world!

Crash'n the Boys Street Challenge (ARC SYSTEM WORKS, NES VC) - €3.99/£3.59

In Spring Hill city, rival school gangs clash in pursuit of pride. The high-living Hillers have challenged the blue-collar Southsiders to a no-holds-barred series of street sports, and you must lead your team to victory! In Crash'n the Boys Street Challenge, compete for medals in various events including 400 Metre Hurdles, Hammer Throw and Swimming; but with a street-based twist like racing across rooftops and hand-to-hand combat. Plus, friends can join in the action with Download Play for 2-4 players.

Special offers

3D Game Collection (Joindots) - €5.99/£5.99 (Ends December 8, normally €13.99/£11.99)

Funfair Party Games (Joindots) - €9.99/£8.99 (Ends December 8, normally €19.99/£17.99)

Murder on the Titanic (Joindots) - €6.99/£7.49 (Ends December 8, normally €14.99/£14.99)

Gardenscapes (Joindots) - €6.99/£7.49 (Ends December 8, normally €14.99/£14.99)

3D Mahjongg (Joindots) - €2.49/£2.19 (Ends December 8, normally €4.99/£4.49)

Heavy Fire: Black Arms 3D (Teyon) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends December 12, normally €4.99/£4.49)

Darts Up 3D (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.49/£1.34 (Ends January 2, normally €2.99/£2.69)

Big load today. Tempted by crash n the boys. 4 player download play sounds great. Imagine the game is a bit cack though.

OH MY GOD SPACE HARRIER 3D IS A THING OF BEAUTY!!! :heart:

Yes! Just yes! (This washes out the nasty taste of YouTube 3DS quite nicely :D )

The stylus controls are wonderful! And the rotating cabinet! And the clickity clackity sounds of the arcade buttons! YES!!!

AWWWW YEEEAAAHHHH!!!! M2 are working on a second batch of SEGA 3D Classics!!!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=725581

YEEEESSS!!!! I'll take Outrun 3D, NiGHTS 3D, Afterburner 3D, Gunstar Heroes 3D, Sonic 2 3D, Sonic 3 & Knuckles 3D, Ristar 3D, Guardian Heroes 3D, Panzer Dragoon 3D... FUCK IT! GIMME THEM ALL! :bouncy:

I wouldn't be surprised if we got Sonic 2 and Streets of Rage 2 in the next batch. Rister 3D would be good.

Anyway, this week's releases:

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

YouTube (Google) - Free

Discover and watch your favourite videos and channels on YouTube. From comedy to music to sports, find the channels you love. Watching a video is just the beginning when you can like, share, comment, and more. By signing in to YouTube, you can easily access your subscribed channels, playlists, and favourites. Released on Friday 29th November.

3D Altered Beast (SEGA) - €4.99/£4.49

Summoned from the dead by Zeus, shape shift into various beasts and fight off hordes of demons to rescue the captured Athena from the clutches of Neff. Transform into a variety of beasts and fight off throngs of demons sent forth by the evil Neff. The mighty shape-shifting god will challenge you in various, hideous forms in each level, but you are armed to the teeth with transformative tricks of your own!

3D Sonic The Hedgehog (SEGA) - €4.99/£4.49

The evil scientist, Dr. Eggman (aka Dr. Robotnik), has snatched the animals of South Island, turning them into robot slaves. Only one hero can defeat Dr. Eggman and rescue the animals from his vile clutches - it's the super-cool hedgehog with the blue spiky hair, Sonic!

Bravely Default (Nintendo) - €44.99/£39.99

The crystal's glow wanes by the hour. Its fading light portends a greater darkness to come. Something must be done... In Bravely Default, quest through Luxendarc to awaken the crystals in a unique and innovative RPG experience, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems. Meet mysterious allies and terrible foes from all corners of the world, and best your enemies in instantly accessible turn-based battles. The new "Brave and Default" and "Bravely Second" systems set the stage for even more strategies, allowing you to disrupt the flow of traditional turn-based battles by attacking multiple times in a single turn - or even freezing time.

Bravely Default SP Drink (Nintendo) - €0.99/£0.89 (First time use costs €0.50/£0.50)

Bravely Second is a powerful system in Bravely Default that enables the player to freeze time during a battle. Attacks during Bravely Second use Sleep Points that can be accrued when players leave their Nintendo 3DS in Sleep Mode, or through purchasing an SP Drink from Nintendo eShop, which allows the player to recover 3 Sleep Points immediately after the Drink has been used.

Scribblenauts Unlimited (Nintendo) - €39.99/£34.99

In this Nintendo 3DS game, players solve puzzles using anything they can think of. Players simply tap in a word on the Touch Screen and it appears in the game - from anvils to zombies, the possibilities are nearly endless! Players can see how others nearby creatively solved the puzzles via StreetPass too!

Monster High 13 Wishes (Little Orbit) - €29.99/£24.99

It's up to you to help Frankie Stein and her ghoulfriends track down the 13 magical mirror shards needed to set things right--before it's too late!

Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest (Avanquest) - €29.99/£24.99

Every day is a snow day with Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest, the new, puzzle platformer video game based on the upcoming animated movie of the same name from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Pictures! Following the events of the film this original adventure throws the focus to Olaf, the happy-go-lucky snowman, as he tries to hold himself together through all the perilous situations he stumbles into. An Icy (and Dicey) Adventure - Players must guide Olaf across 60 imaginative levels inspired by the mythical kingdom of Arendelle, navigating stimulating but accessible challenges, icy hazards and encountering mischievous natives while discovering hidden collectibles and unlockable accessories along the way.

Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey (Cypronia) - €4.99/£4.49

Help Jennifer, a young marine biologist, win the Best Aquarium Award. Dive to the bottom of the sea and find various hidden items in numerous eye-teasing locations. Get cash for them to buy cute sea creatures and beautiful ornaments to create three unique aquariums. Choose from tons of accessories and supplies to make the life of your exotic swimming pets fun and comfortable. Become a genuine aquarist, polish your design skills and win trophies in this dazzling hidden object spin-off of the original Fishdom.

Double Dragon (Arc System Works, NES VC) - €4.99/£4.49

Double Dragon is one of the most famous arcade-action fighting games ever and formed the template for many followers to come. Help Billy Lee in his quest to save his kidnapped girlfriend Marian from an evil gang. Use whatever weapons come to hand, or your good old fists and feet, to battle through the city. You can also level-up to unlock new moves.

Special offers

Luxor (MSL) - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends December 19, normally €11.99/£10.79)

Secret Mysteries in London - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends December 19, normally €11.99/£10.79)

Jewel Quest 4 Heritage - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends December 19, normally €11.99/£10.79)

4 Elements - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends December 19, normally €11.99/£10.79)

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH (Shin'en Multimedia) - €2.99/£2.50 (Permanent, was €4.99/£4.49)

Nintendo DSiWare

Hooked on Bass Fishing (Gamebridge) - €4.99/£4.49

Hooked on Bass Fishing is a fun and simple game that offers fishing enthusiasts the ultimate fishing experience! To start the game, all you need to do is tap the area on the touch screen in which you want to fish. Next, cast your line and tap the touch screen as soon as a fish has taken a bite! In order to safely land your fish, slide your stylus in the appropriate direction to hoist your fish out of the water! By mixing various actions and virtual interpretations of fishing, players can enjoy the appealing aspects of fishing in a game-like way. You can also use points you have achieved from a fishing contest to purchase new rods, lines and reels. Try challenging yourself in a fishing contest to receive points!

Good week with Bravely Default and the 2 3d Classic remakes.

I still stand the mobile version of Sonic 1 is superior, but apparently my opinion is wrong. :p

If only they did a 3D version of the mobile Sonic 1 :( I reckon I'll still end up buying it cause physical controls + stereoscopic 3D even though I have the Android, PS3 (twice!), java mobile, DS, PSP and of course the original Megadrive version :D

At last! Been waiting for the Mega Drive classics! And yes Ike, your opinion is wrong. SO WRONG! :heh: