N-Europe

Afghan, Derail, Highrise and Terminal are my fave...hate hate hate underpass, shitty rain.

apart from that personnaly I dont think there that bad, how many times do you see the maps being skipped. none. Shows how good all the maps actually are

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently attained 57/69 stars. Got alpha and bravo complete, need wardriving (should be easy co-op) and terminal (not impossible just takes ages), snatch and grab (just got to be patient. Nearly did it solo - might still do if I get a chance to have a crack at it tonight) and two of the echo operations to do - Wetwork will be alright in co-op, but that one where you have to kill 10 juggernaughts with explosives/knives... surely impossible!

Lol, I didn't know that each prestige rank required you to start over again... I got into prestige and I shouldn't have, is what I'm realising. *sigh*

So there's 781 levels total? Jesus christ, that's completely retarded. I mean, there should be another way to get the custom slots!!!!

did all those warnings before you went prestige not help you :p

did all those warnings before you went prestige not help you :p

I knew you started over... I just didn't know that you started over 10 different times. I thought you started over once and that'd be it. If I had known it was like this, I wouldn't have prestige'd... doin it all again for one class slot isn't worth it at all! I will most definitely never be going to prestige level 2.

Subbase, Rust, Terminal and Karachi are my favourites. I HATE Underpass...

I can't stand Underpass either. I actually go as far as quitting the game if I see it coming up and join another one instead.

I think everyone agrees Terminal is probably the best map. Not my favourite, but definitely the best.

Yeah I love Terminal, I always seem to do well on it but it hardly ever seems to come up for some reason.

I also really like Scrapyard (think that's the name?), Quarry and also Rust the few times it comes up on TD!

I don't think I have ever seen Rust on Team Deathmatch...

I've only had it twice... Very rarely comes up. I think Platty said he's had it a couple of times too.

Anyone want a game on the 360 later on tonight? Try and get a (mad)squad together for a few games?

Underpass is such a detestable map. Derail has to be my least favourite though, especially on Domination. I'm starting to like Domination/Favela now, now that I use the danger close class on it and have found the perfect place to fire off a 'noob tube' at the start of every game - last 7 or 8 games on it I've got the first 4/5 kills of the game with one or two rifle grenades (it's ridiculously faultproof).

I'm tempted to never play again just to keep my K/D ratio as it is - I like the number :P.

I also really like Scrapyard (think that's the name?), Quarry and also Rust the few times it comes up on TD!

I get Quarry all the time, which is ironic, because I hate it. :heh:

And what's the hype about Karachi and especially Invasion? Why do people constantly feel the need to play in these maps? Yeah, they're good, but I feel they may be a bit too overrated!

Underpass is such a detestable map. Derail has to be my least favourite though, especially on Domination. I'm starting to like Domination/Favela now, now that I use the danger close class on it and have found the perfect place to fire off a 'noob tube' at the start of every game - last 7 or 8 games on it I've got the first 4/5 kills of the game with one or two rifle grenades (it's ridiculously faultproof).

I'm tempted to never play again just to keep my K/D ratio as it is - I like the number :P.

Do tell.... I'm intrigued to find out where that place is...

I get Quarry all the time, which is ironic, because I hate it. :heh:

And what's the hype about Karachi and especially Invasion? Why do people constantly feel the need to play in these maps? Yeah, they're good, but I feel they may be a bit too overrated!

Underpass Karachi and Invasion I pretty much hate with all my power. I find it incredibly hard to see people on these levels while maps like derail, everyone is moving slowly and it becomes a game of reactions; who can see the other moving first. Lots of fun with snipers, rifles and SMGs. Love the scrapyard for my FMJ challenges. Get so many here. Terminal is good just because its fun. Bah when are the new maps due?

Spring 2010 for the 360, a month later for the PS3... Other than that no one has any idea on the date.

I seem to remember hearing a while ago that they're wanting to release it in the form of a retail disk. Not sure about that one though.

What about the PC? Was expecting it to be free....but then this is Activision so....

What about the PC? Was expecting it to be free....but then this is Activision so....

Wikipedia didn't grace me with that information. :heh:

I would think that MS have the exclusivity for 30 days and that would mean that only the Xbox users will get it first and then everyone else a month later.

I thought to myself the other night: I'm basically only playing this because I've been playing it. I wasn't enjoying myself any more and the imbalances and glitches really scupper the experience for me. Sold it yesterday for Mass Effect 2, which is a much better game.

Anyone know of any good commentary/tip/good videos of FPS gameplay on Youtube? I've seen a few, enjoy watching stuff like the top 5 plays in MW2, along with OnlyuseMEblade or whatever he's called. I can see why people find him annoying but watching people getting streaks and using cool tactics is somehow theraputic.

I even find myself watching that Ken Burton bloke. He's a tit, always moans, is rubbish at the game, but I just find myself hooked on watching a series of his clips for some reason.

I thought to myself the other night: I'm basically only playing this because I've been playing it. I wasn't enjoying myself any more and the imbalances and glitches really scupper the experience for me. Sold it yesterday for Mass Effect 2, which is a much better game.

same with me, i played a few games and i think iv just had enough of cod, same happened with cod 4, 3 months of playing a few hours a week has done me. And that fuckin care package glitch is doin me nut in, put me right off!

Im hopin bioshock multiplayer is fun, ill move onto that till bad company 2 woop

same with me, i played a few games and i think iv just had enough of cod, same happened with cod 4, 3 months of playing a few hours a week has done me. And that fuckin care package glitch is doin me nut in, put me right off!

Im hopin bioshock multiplayer is fun, ill move onto that till bad company 2 woop

Yeah it's bloody annoying. Why's it taken them so long to fix it? There have been known problems from the outset yet there hasn't been an update to fix them?