N-Europe

My name change

Beast

What should d666 have as his NEW username?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should d666 have as his NEW username?

• Chiaroscuro
    • Eclipse

My favourite bands are Evanescence and Dragonforce

Oh. Oh my.

And what about DarkDoom or nicking what weeyellowbloke said Mr D? lol. Sounds a little clichè but still...

Why are you really bad at naming yourself?! :p Your first two were better!

Even "Dee SixSixSix" would be more of a laugh.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragonforce

Explains a lot :heh:

DarkDoom..eeeh no, not good. Mr D is alright but not very personal. Also I like to think of myself as a Mr. D sometimes :wink:

You could be Dyson's Disciple if D's are your thing. Throw some D's on that bitch!

Oh. Oh my.

Why are you really bad at naming yourself?! :p Your first two were better!

Even "Dee SixSixSix" would be more of a laugh.

Why? What's wrong with the two bands? lol

And I told you I was, lol, no-one believes me, haha. You guys are pretty witty and smart when it comes to deciding names, lol. Shame all the gooduns were taken :heh: but I think Dazz will do, it's my name after all AND I've lived with it being chavtastic my whole life so I might as well live with it here.

And yes, I'm sure now, haha. No matter what, Dazz is better than d666 anyday!

@ Cube: Cube sounds pretty cool

Edited by Animal

I'd say I fit on that list, too ...

Anyway, I can't believe people don't want Chiaroscuro. It's awesome, peeps, can't you see it?!

I love it!

id also say i fit that list, but then it is for awsome people. :(

GentleBEN

Carrying on the Moon theme what about Moontear?-:grin:

They meant your real names, like Jordan is his name, but Jordan likes trees wouldnt be.

That's the reason why I was drawn to it in the first place, because of it's uniqueness, lol.

And if I had to pick one, it'd be Eclipto.

I like that one, but i still prefer the first one i voted for.

Let the poll go on till tommorow, then decide.

Edited by Kirkatronics

How about Delta Sex Sex Sex?

LOL! Love it, haha but no, I must put that in my signature, haha.

OK.

Dazz or Chiaroscuro since Eclipse is clichè

The name ECLIPSE is now replaced as DAZZ so if you vote Eclipse, it's a vote for Dazz!

I'll come on tomorrow morning at 10am and then it's going to end. Chiaroscuro or Dazz...you decide!

Edited by Animal

I kept my name simple, in similar fashion to mcj Metroid actually as S.C.G is merely my initials, as an abbriviation I think it flows 'ok-ish' not as good as some but not bad, on the subject of names I'm just as happy to be called Sam if people find it easier to type than my initials with the dots inbetween lol.

Anyway back on topic, I think the first one is better D666 but at the end of it all no matter what we all think it's still your choice so just choose the one that you like the best and let the mods do the rest, simple. :)

What about HardcoreCrazyDazz? I found it on that site I went on but added my name because it said queen. And I want something connected to my name, like Mundi said :)

And ReZ, I would pick ChatterDazz out of all of them, that connects to me the most, haha.

I'm serious, if you go through with this I shall bear a grudge forever! We ALL have made the stupid mistake somewhere on the internet of coming up with a stupidly retarded(or just one we didn't particularly like later) name that we thought was good enough at the time, usually cos the one we wanted was taken, but name changes...urgh! They're just confusing! It also has a habit of spiralling, one person does it, then another, then another, then it becomes the norm, then you go away for a while, then you come back and you don't know who anyone is anymore. My name isn't my actual real life name, but it is one I'm called by, so it fits my internet purpose well enough and I rather like it, but I digress, I think you should live with your chosen name of d666 forever! Never compromise! Not even in the face of armageddon! It's an identify man, you change that name...you lose everything you were.

I'm serious, if you go through with this I shall bear a grudge forever! We ALL have made the stupid mistake somewhere on the internet of coming up with a stupidly retarded(or just one we didn't particularly like later) name that we thought was good enough at the time, usually cos the one we wanted was taken

I havn't, and I don't take kindly to your accusations. I challenge you to a game of FISTICUFFS! Texan rule set, light down of the third strike of May, where the sun meets the womans cleavage.

*Leaves so I can make it there in time*

I'm serious, if you go through with this I shall bear a grudge forever! We ALL have made the stupid mistake somewhere on the internet of coming up with a stupidly retarded(or just one we didn't particularly like later) name that we thought was good enough at the time, usually cos the one we wanted was taken, but name changes...urgh! They're just confusing! It also has a habit of spiralling, one person does it, then another, then another, then it becomes the norm, then you go away for a while, then you come back and you don't know who anyone is anymore. My name isn't my actual real life name, but it is one I'm called by, so it fits my internet purpose well enough and I rather like it, but I digress, I think you should live with your chosen name of d666 forever! Never compromise! Not even in the face of armageddon! It's an identify man, you change that name...you lose everything you were.

Aww, don't hold a grudge on me, Rummy :(

And your name is kinda awesome and Rummy as a nickname sounds really cool. If I went to a meet or something, I'd say "Hello, my name is dee six six six"? Don't sound right and I never liked that name but unfortunately, on the internet, I forget usernames I use very quickly so I use a simple one I hate. OK, I'll tell you something, I'm going to change it...yet not change a thing ;)

The D stands for the obvious ("Dazz") so how about changing it to Dazz666? That way, everyone still knows who I am and I'd be happy because it's better than D666 and technically I'm not exactly changing it...

I think that's what I want to do: Dazz666

Edited by Animal

We ALL have made the stupid mistake somewhere on the internet of coming up with a stupidly retarded(or just one we didn't particularly like later) name that we thought was good enough at the time, usually cos the one we wanted was taken, but name changes...urgh!

Don't remind me of my first msn email address... ugh. :angry:

Lol, I still use my first hotmail as my main email! People always make comments about it and I'm like '...I made it when I was fricking 12 or something for gods sake'. I might have made it even longer before that, hmm...I wonder how old it actually is now!

And d666, I think Dazz666 is an excellent compromise, actually. I'm slightly dissappointed, you've managed to actually thwart me and reason me over damn you! I feel so weak :(

Go Dazz666! I think at the london meet last year I called pretty much everyone by their forum names, for the brief few I saw in the brief time I was there.