N-Europe

Comic Relief 2009

Fierce_LiNk

It was pretty awful from what i saw. Davina does my head in, and the Dragon's Den sketch was shocking. Stopped watching now.

I hope they raise lots of money though, even if the so called comedy is atrocious. Catherine Tate and Little Britain as the highlight? No thanks.

God, we're such a happy bunch tonight, aren't we? :heh:

I made an error in my first post. Typed The Apprentice instead of Dragon's Den. I'm such a tart.

It was a pretty funny segment though, I thought anyway.

Besides that, the stories and facts are pretty astonishing. Especially the facts about Malaria and how it can be beaten...but it just needs the funding.

I thought the Mamma Mia sketch was hilarious! (ANYTHING that parodises Mamma Mia is hilarious) and the TV Burp was great as well. Had to laugh at the Heather and Skippy sketch, lol.

Got done by the police today. According to them, wrapping the Beano round my cock and masturbating on the bus isn't a part of Comic Relief. Ah well.

LMFAO!!!!!!

I thought the Mamma Mia sketch was hilarious! (ANYTHING that parodises Mamma Mia is hilarious) and the TV Burp was great as well. Had to laugh at the Heather and Skippy sketch, lol.

Not really when you consider that every single bit (except for the comic relief mentions and fight) of that special was from the last season of TV Burp.

Apparently there's a TV Burp special. Anyone know when it's coming on?

Really, sweeet! when? when? my friends.

Sorry but Ive given to comic relief but in general I find the program annoying, low budget, un funny, cheesy and repetively preachy. can't watch it.. but TV burp is legend :))

oh dam ive missed it.

edit-

ok watching it now giving it a chance.

Edited by Pete
Automerged Doublepost

The sketch with the England footballers is the funniest thing I've seen all year. I had tears coming out of my eyes.

Up yours, Frank Lampard! :heh:

That was hilarious. The funniest thing was, Ashley Cole's abuse. Talking about his wife up kilamanjaro, seeing as he was off with some other girl at the time. I found it to be quite funny.

She was looking hot tonight, why would you cheat on that..TWICE?!

The sketch with the England footballers is the funniest thing I've seen all year. I had tears coming out of my eyes.

Up yours, Frank Lampard! :heh:

I seem to have an urge to slap James Corden but that was really funny! You're a big, strong, traditional centre forward...UNTIL YOU MISS A PENALTY!

That was hilarious. The funniest thing was, Ashley Cole's abuse. Talking about his wife up kilamanjaro, seeing as he was off with some other girl at the time. I found it to be quite funny.

She was looking hot tonight, why would you cheat on that..TWICE?!

I was expecting the abuse for Cole. Actually, I was looking forward to it! :D

I reeeeally thought they were going to mention his goings on with girls, but they left that out. Otherwise, it would have been a bit too far, I think!

Crouch, though. Hahahaha. I miss the robot.