N-Europe

Adverts That Blow: 2009 X-Treme Edition

Dog-amoto

The Touch n' Fresh advert just raises so many questions.

The mum conveniently passing by the toilet I can gather. But this is where it gets confusing. There is a piece of A4 paper [i think] in the toilet and a felt tip for him to write the delightful drawing. THEN! Waddle his way to the door, with a shit smeared arse, put the message under the door, and waddle back to the toilet and sit down.

He might have waddled twice if the toilet door is locked and has to return to the door to help mother in, after she has gone to get the refill. Or to let her since the refill is in the toilet but on a shelf beyond his shit smeared arse reach.

The paper is toilet paper. And that isn't felt tip he's written that in shit using his index finger.

Or it could be from the book on the floor at 0:06. I don't know, I would have opted for the shit smeared message at his age, in fact I probably still would.

The paper is toilet paper. And that isn't felt tip he's written that in shit using his index finger.

Or it could be from the book on the floor at 0:06. I don't know, I would have opted for the shit smeared message at his age, in fact I probably still would.

He must shit black shit then.

Once again, Charlie Brooker did a pr0 analysis on this ad.

I hate this as much as that goddamn new Dairy Milk advert with the two idiots and their stupid eyebrows who deserve back hand slaps across the face, then you grab the girls hair then swing her about and throw her into that idiot boy.

I've calmed down now :heh:

LMAO! LOVE IT! That made me LOL. I just wish someone would make a video about that advert but add the bits you just said, haha. That would be ace!

They're out of air freshener not toilet paper, so why would he have a shit smeared arse?

For some reason this kid won't wipe his arse until he has some more air freshener. Although surely if his shit smells that badly then it would be better to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"The best thing to happen to cooking since me"

I'm sorry - normally I'd hate the pretentiousness in it but the fact that he has the nerve and balls to say it and know he sounds ridiculous makes me think good on him. I thought it was hilarious, and have a very odd feeling of respect for him because of it. Can't quite put my finger on it!