N-Europe

The World's Youngest Transexual

Dante

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually surgeons can make a clitoris and a functioning vagina. Don't quote me on how I know this, as far as I'm aware I was watching tv on transexuals recently?

i watched a documentory on a woman who was born with one ball and one ovary, raised as a girl. didnt have a cock or vagina, so drs made her a vagina. badly. years later they re made it, and were using sensitive skin from around the thighs in an attempt to make a clitoris. wasnt guarenteed an orgasm.

seeing a dr leaning inside a woman and chizzeling away bone to make a vagina is the single most comical/horrifyig thing ive ever seen.

Actually surgeons can make a clitoris and a functioning vagina.

Yeah, I've seen that, but a guy's penis must be a lot less sensitive than a woman's clitoris because the clitoris has a lot more nerve endings, despite both being made out of the same sort of tissue. Pleasing a woman is hard enough and I bet his bf is going to need a week to recover after the foreplay.:cool:

Those fake vaginas are weird because if they dont constantly use them, they actually close up and shrink, making them unuseable and they also need lubrication. I bet he will need to stick things in it every day to stop it from closing up.

If this guy was scared of his penis enough to have it cut off, I doubt he ever used it for pleasure and I bet he will never know what he has lost. Boys usually start puberty at 12, so he wouldn't have gone through male puberty if he started his treatment at that age.

Finally, even if he is taking hormones, he still wont act like a real woman because periods have a big effect on a woman's behaviour and feelings. He wont have those mood swings, how could he possibly be a woman?:p

Yeah, I've seen that, but a guy's penis must be a lot less sensitive than a woman's clitoris because the clitoris has a lot more nerve endings, despite both being made out of the same sort of tissue. Pleasing a woman is hard enough and I bet his bf is going to need a week to recover after the foreplay.:cool:

Those fake vaginas are weird because if they dont constantly use them, they actually close up and shrink, making them unuseable and they also need lubrication. I bet he will need to stick things in it every day to stop it from closing up.

If this guy was scared of his penis enough to have it cut off, I doubt he ever used it for pleasure and I bet he will never know what he has lost. Boys usually start puberty at 12, so he wouldn't have gone through male puberty if he started his treatment at that age.

Finally, even if he is taking hormones, he still wont act like a real woman because periods have a big effect on a woman's behaviour and feelings. He wont have those mood swings, how could he possibly be a woman?:p

Oh I'm definately not debating it, but it's not like she can't go around having sex. I'm sure there's certain ways of using the nerve endings so she can infact stimulate herself, god knows about sex though!

Alot of women don't actually have periods now, not to mention as you get older you stop having them anyway. Then there's women who can't concieve. So really this transexual is ''similar'' to the women who are mentioned above. :bouncy:

Nice little joke there, its amazing what you men get away with saying on a 95% male forum. :santa:

Probably why tranny hotspots, such as Brazil and Thailand, male to transexual relationships are always rising. XD

He started having the hormon replacement therapy at 12, thats a huge decision for a 12 year old.

Indeed it is, but I think most transsexuals would actually be pretty certain about what they want to be, were they not influenced so much by society. The few transsexuals I have met (and it is only a few, so my theory is not completely supported) say that they've always known pretty much what they felt like, but that they have been pushed and pressured by society into roles they actually didn't fit. Only when they got older did they find the strength to break out of people's expectations. Think of Rokhed. This girl here was never pushed by society into being something she wasn't, so she knew very well from a young age what she felt like.

Indeed it is, but I think most transsexuals would actually be pretty certain about what they want to be, were they not influenced so much by society. The few transsexuals I have met (and it is only a few, so my theory is not completely supported) say that they've always known pretty much what they felt like, but that they have been pushed and pressured by society into roles they actually didn't fit. Only when they got older did they find the strength to break out of people's expectations. Think of Rokhed. This girl here was never pushed by society into being something she wasn't, so she knew very well from a young age what she felt like.

At ages as young as this though someone must have put the thought into his head that he wanted to be a her.

Later on in life s/he may realize this oisnt what they wanted.

Will s/he have to keep taking the hormone replacements all her life?

At ages as young as this though someone must have put the thought into his head that he wanted to be a her.

Later on in life s/he may realize this oisnt what they wanted.

Will s/he have to keep taking the hormone replacements all her life?

See, that's the point. I don't think anybody put the thought into her head - I think most transsexuals have those thoughts themselves: They can feel that they're in the wrong body, so to speak. At least that's what I think.

See, that's the point. I don't think anybody put the thought into her head - I think most transsexuals have those thoughts themselves: They can feel that they're in the wrong body, so to speak. At least that's what I think.

I still dont think at that age weve been through enough to see what we want, especially this drastic.

Were still developing, which would be the best time for the change over, but our minds are still developing and oppinions forming.

I still dont think at that age weve been through enough to see what we want, especially this drastic.

Were still developing, which would be the best time for the change over, but our minds are still developing and oppinions forming.

Interesting view. As I said, my theory is not very well supported. It's more one of my little own pocket theories based on what little first hand info I have.

Interesting view. As I said, my theory is not very well supported. It's more one of my little own pocket theories based on what little first hand info I have.

Yea, mines not really supported that much.

Its mostly based on my oppinion, which are always right, so i may be wrong, which i never am. :p

I think its bit young to be given a life changing decision at 12 though.

Most people know of their sexual/gender orientation way before 12.

She probably grew up confused as to why she was a boy. Why she was encouraged to play with boys' toys. Etc etc.

I knew I wasn't "normal" when I was about 6 or 7.

I agree to some extent that 12 is a little early for knowing your sexual orientation. I would say 14 is about right. Thats just me though, i think thats about the age i first took real interest and saw girls in a new way.

14 seems like a good answer to me.

Your body is most of the way through puberty and your views are mostly formed.

This was probobly the age i 'noticed' girls more.