NEurope
Guest Jordan

Red Dead Redemption

Finished the game just now.

John Marston dead?

:( Why? I liked him...

Well, at least Edgar Ross is dead, too.

Right now I can't be bothered to go after the Platinum.

So, on to Infamous then.

Started playing this today, really enjoying it. Taking my time and doing side missions.

The hunting animals are really annoying because I can't find any animals when I need them!

I just got my stallion and then a massive boar appeared in front of me, was killing it when BAM a tiger/cougar just jumped me, killed me and my horse. Luckily I could just reload, love that stallion, although not as much as that Jeb guy (just completed his side mission lol :p).

Right just completed the game but it seems i'm missing the 'California' stranger task. It never came up in my list as far as I know and it turns out it was ages ago near the beginning and I should have been randomly searching for it every few days. Does this mean now i've completed it I can't get it so can't get 100%?

You can do stranger tasks as Jack Marston, just couldn't find the bastard until I saw a guide.

Edited by ViPeR

I just didn't know the Aztec gold mission was there. Had .5% left and was pulling my hair out trying to find out.

Pigeons? I never recall seeing any Pigeons.

That's how I felt, and I was looking for them! v_v

Right just completed the game but it seems i'm missing the 'California' stranger task. It never came up in my list as far as I know and it turns out it was ages ago near the beginning and I should have been randomly searching for it every few days. Does this mean now i've completed it I can't get it so can't get 100%?

You can do stranger tasks as Jack Marston, just couldn't find the bastard until I saw a guide.

He's southwest for that Gaptooth ridge(the place with the bridge and intersection) behind a rock. Try press sqaure on the treasure outfit, it should make the purple marker bigger on the map, and maybe visible on the big map. That worked for me on the second event and on.

Finished the game 100% yesterday. Got one more single trophy left. Not going to bother about the online ones.

That's how I felt, and I was looking for them! v_v

I was looking for bats. lol

Turned out I just had to shoot a wild horse.

Bought this today, I was a bit dubious and thought it might just be hype.

Played it since 4 and I love it, beautiful game, fun missions etc. I just find the horse is driving me insane moving it, but never the less it's fun, favourite game of the year atm, which is something given I've not played that much.

Bought this today, I was a bit dubious and thought it might just be hype.

Played it since 4 and I love it, beautiful game, fun missions etc. I just find the horse is driving me insane moving it, but never the less it's fun, favourite game of the year atm, which is something given I've not played that much.

If you're moving forwards, it's fine ;)

--

so, where racoons and foxes at yo?

Foxes round Tall Trees, Racoons in various locations round the map, I found mine round Rio Bravo.

If horse controls bother you, do what I did. In the options you can change the horse control mode to camera-relative which feels much better when turning around etc..

If horse controls bother you, do what I did. In the options you can change the horse control mode to camera-relative which feels much better when turning around etc..

I got used to the horse controls after a few missions (i did ride around practicing for a while as well).

Had to use my mate to assist me with one of the scraps of the Rebel Outfit (the one with Five Finger Filet, as i suck at that game).

If you're moving forwards, it's fine ;)

--

so, where racoons and foxes at yo?

Haha, it's mostly when turning etc. Shorty I'll try that thankyou.

You suck. Raising hopes :( And then I'll see that you can't play... (and no white text to say "funny, haha" :p) lol

Well then, I'll see you in two days ;) If you play the game on the PS3 that is.

I can't get the Posse Up trophy...it's so annoying...

No one else here who's up for some gaming tonight?

Edited by drahkon

You suck. Raising hopes :( And then I'll see that you can't play... (and no white text to say "funny, haha" :p) lol

Well then, I'll see you in two days ;) If you play the game on the PS3 that is.

I can't get the Posse Up trophy...it's so annoying...

No one else here who's up for some gaming tonight?

I would help you, but i got the 360 version.

It's not your fault...I just have to live with the fact that I don't have anyone to play or call "friend" :( Not even in the interwebz.

Attempted some co-op missions, with fail. Group i was in decided to shoot me and my mate, then attempt to beat challenge themselves only to die as they were rubbish against CPU.

Missions are challenging, but i guess they should be for co-op. And once more, i got kicked out of 3 rooms before i was "allowed" to stay.

I think I'm completely oblivious to a lot of the quests in this game, such as shooting animals and whatnot, I don't think I quite know the different symbols as of yet.

Hmm, hopefully I can start playing online either tomorrow or monday.

You should give the challenges a crack. They're listed in your journal and some of them are excellent. Treasure hunting is particularly good (and proper nails, to boot)

Ah thanks Dan! :)

Anybody on xbl up for a game on free roam? I've been able to get online today, WolfyNE.

Ah thanks Dan! :)

Anybody on xbl up for a game on free roam? I've been able to get online today, WolfyNE.

I'll add you (or you could add me) and I'll be around tomorrow during the day to try it online?

Not played online yet, not even sure what it will be like.