N-Europe

Masturbation Vol.II

Falcon_BlizZACK

Yeah, i suppose you're right. But who knows, maybe the N-E community has matured and can have an adult conversation about such a topic without it spiralling into adolescent humour stories and habits. It seems to have avoided it so far.

Well I've been refraining from posting so far.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how King_V doesn't have boundaries as to what he says! Amazing :) He just says what he thinks.

Welcome to the Free World. ;)

To pointlessly add to this, I personally have never got the "rubbing against sheets thing".

Isn't it just really uncomfortable? Am I just odd?

Unless you're on like...a bed made of purest silk and dove feathers...

I think maybe different sensations are experienced by circumcised and uncircumcised. I guess its just basically like 'tickling' your johnson until you spew. Should be really easy if one has no other method of doing it.

I would agree with Innne about the girls talking thing. Maybe it happens in certain social circles, but its not a thing with any of my female friends.

One night, my best friend, her boyfriend, and myself were talking about it (probably only initiated by him) and I did admit to masturbation. My friend flat out denied it and was in absolute shock that I did admit to it.

I would agree with Innne about the girls talking thing. Maybe it happens in certain social circles, but its not a thing with any of my female friends.

One night, my best friend, her boyfriend, and myself were talking about it (probably only initiated by him) and I did admit to masturbation. My friend flat out denied it and was in absolute shock that I did admit to it.

On a school art trip to Skye, that happened too. Of the 3 girls, 1 shook their head patronisingly at the question itself, one just said nothing, and other really openly said "Yeah.".

Well at least you can admit to it Raining'!

Yeah, I don't think that sorta thing should be something one is ashamed of.. Obviously I won't go round in public screaming "I MASTURBATE!!11 WOOOO!" but I won't deny it when asked.

I found a lot of girls I knew were all ashamed of it.. Maybe its a regional thing, maybe it was the people I hung around with... I'm not sure.

Exploring your body should never be a bad thing, and I think it makes you a better sexual partner, knowing how to touch and stuff like that. ^^;

I don't really do it, but that's because it just doesn't seem to work when I do anything to myself, heh.

I'm gonna try to work on it though. Bought myself a small vibrator this week (should get here next week I guess), so maybe that'll help.

And that's too much information already. =P

Its silly for anyone to lie about it (except maybe to parents!), but i guess theres a mutual prejudice we all have that everyone does it when in actual fact there has to be a lot people that dont.

What guys don't masturbate?

(except one random in my year at school, who went on about it. But now he has...I think. :blank: )

I don't really do it, but that's because it just doesn't seem to work when I do anything to myself, heh.

I'm gonna try to work on it though. Bought myself a small vibrator this week (should get here next week I guess), so maybe that'll help.

And that's too much information already. =P

And now, the thread is doomed.