N-Europe

Masturbation Vol.II

Falcon_BlizZACK

:blank:

Didn't want to bump an ancient thread for this.

Has your views on the act changed at all? Or are you doing the same 'act' as you were a year ago?

I think, I actually despise masturbation now. Being in my first sexual relationship since last year, it has been difficult for me to find the vagina pleasurable like masturbation has desensitized my penis from natural sex... Which is horrifying. I couldn't cum from sex at all... Until I abstained from masturbation for the longest ever period since realizing the art - about 2 weeks - and had no choice but to cum due to being deprived. It scared me into thinking I was impotent... So no more wanking!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See your webcam, remember to turn it the over way ;)

I hope you have a webcam...

It's built into my laptop, so I can't. Oh, so that's where I've been going wrong.... :p

Also, King, Now you've actually made me paranoid that there's someone standing in the street outside my house, with fangs. The image of a sexual predator with fangs, is not the best image to have in your head when you're about to attempt sleep.

--

Anyway, back to the actual thread. So two weeks was the longest you've been without masturbating? You just reminded of an hilarious conversation I had with Triforce. Anyway, surely that wasn't the reason you couldn't orgasm during sex? It must have been something more psychological?

Anyway, back to the actual thread. So two weeks was the longest you've been without masturbating? You just reminded of an hilarious conversation I had with Triforce. Anyway, surely that wasn't the reason you couldn't orgasm during sex? It must have been something more psychological?

Maybe, but how psychological could it get when I've got an erection for like 2 hours? I wasn't really stressed either... Just couldn't feel a thing, even when my lovely lady wanted me to try it without protection. (don't try this at home).

I come to think I was too used to the iron grip of my hand. But what psychological issues could there be?

Maybe, but how psychological could it get when I've got an erection for like 2 hours? I wasn't really stressed either... Just couldn't feel a thing, even when my lovely lady wanted me to try it without protection. (don't try this at home).

I come to think I was too used to the iron grip of my hand. But what psychological issues could there be?

That's where I'm clueless. I'm not going to pretend I know anything, because I don't. It could be anything, like inherent problems with the relationship, nerves, literally anything. Or, like you say just the fact you're able to apply more pressure and therefore orgasm, unlike during sex.

Oh look, I did just pretend I know something. *disclaimer - I know nothing*

All I can say, in fearful anticipation, is be reasonable guys. I can't say keep it clean because then the thread would be empty. So just... think before you post.

aww... poor mods (^__^)

i got an email from ann summers the other day ~ they're having a sale to celebrate obama becoming president.

why not?

the email subject was "oh......oh.......oh.......OBAMA!!!" :grin:

i laughed. jamba looked at me like this: O_o.

but i didnt care.

aww... poor mods (^__^)

i got an email from ann summers the other day ~ they're having a sale to celebrate obama becoming president.

why not?

the email subject was "oh......oh.......oh.......OBAMA!!!" :grin:

i laughed. jamba looked at me like this: O_o.

but i didnt care.

Well maybe that's becuae Ann Summers is using the Obama as an excuse to have a special sale on Rampant Rabbits! It's just a bit sinister and creepy 's'all. It's like they're actually trying to market it for ppl who get off on Obama... which again is creepy!

I can relate. Too much wanketh result thee in "Only by the power of one's own hand".

On the bright side, ladies love it :)

Well maybe that's becuae Ann Summers is using the Obama as an excuse to have a special sale on Rampant Rabbits! It's just a bit sinister and creepy 's'all. It's like they're actually trying to market it for ppl who get off on Obama... which again is creepy!

£10 off jamba!

if you were a jewish GIRL you'd appreciate that. :blank: