Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grunchie. We will be drugging you. It is in your best interest to bring an overnight bag, because you will want a clean change of clothes when we're done with you.

BIG GRIN.

In which case I would expcet you to at least pay for my accommodation, so I'm still not on the list. :heh:

In which case I would expcet you to at least pay for my accommodation, so I'm still not on the list. :heh:

What if I sneak you in, f'free?

yo yo yo!!!

Jordan can't come, but put me down as a definite in that hostel.

No way am I missing out on that hilarity again!

List updated yo! Jordan will be skyped, or something. Bad Jordan!

No, none of this crap. You will stay in le hostel or not at the meet at all damnit. :blank:

Hmph, mayhap. We shall see.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm getting an ice cream when I'm in London. A 99 flake if it's possible. I know you can get one from anywhere ever, but I want one there. Hopefully it'll be hot, and so the ice cream to cool myself will be justified.

Alright then. Any particular reason, or just an arbitrary flake 99-y desire?

I just fancy a flake, and that seems like the perfect time to have one. It's one of the best ice creams, purely for the flake. For some reason, a regular flake by itself is nice, but when its shoved in an ice cream, it's magnified by about a million times. Mmm.

Also, it'll be nice to share an ice cream avec mijn lady in the city of Nodnol (anyone who can get where Nodnol came from is the winner of the internet).

I just fancy a flake, and that seems like the perfect time to have one. It's one of the best ice creams, purely for the flake. For some reason, a regular flake by itself is nice, but when its shoved in an ice cream, it's magnified by about a million times. Mmm.

Also, it'll be nice to share an ice cream avec mijn lady in the city of Nodnol (anyone who can get where Nodnol came from is the winner of the internet).

Hmm, maye Nodnol twinned with Nilbog...

It's true actually, flake 99s are pretty amazing. Although maybe not as good as oyster delights, if they do those still.

Hmm, maye Nodnol twinned with Nilbog...

It's true actually, flake 99s are pretty amazing. Although maybe not as good as oyster delights, if they do those still.

You lose, Grunchface.

What in the blue blazing heavens is an oyster delight? If you don't like oysters, would you still find it delightful?

I shall see you in the summer flinky for that free flake ;)

...Fuck, now I've actually gotta go. I'll actually fail to sleep at night if I didn't go and give you that flake. I feel guilty over things like that. Not doing those fucking mixtapes has given me a complex. I'll get around to it, one day.

Actually, you're a Chelsea fan, so I dunno if you deserve one. ;)

Edit: ooooo, those are Oyster Delights. I always just thought they were retarded 99s, but I guess you can't say that anymore.

You lose, Grunchface.

What in the blue blazing heavens is an oyster delight? If you don't like oysters, would you still find it delightful?

Best picture I can find:

logo-mnc-oyster-delight.jpg

The shell thing has marshmallow in it too, so all in all it's like a flake 99 ++ (assuming it has a flake, of course). Most definitely delightful whether or not you're partial to oysters themselves.

Don't make me set Drogba on you! He's a big lad you know! ( I met him in real life).

You know the main thing that bothers me about 99 flakes, is that they no longer cost 99p! SHAMBLES!

I'm hoping this is a sunny day, love cracking the shorts out in the summer.

EDIT: Beaten Mr Supergrunch :)

Best picture I can find:

logo-mnc-oyster-delight.jpg

The shell thing has marshmallow in it too, so all in all it's like a flake 99 ++ (assuming it has a flake, of course). Most definitely delightful whether or not you're partial to oysters themselves.

See above. Retarded 99s.

Don't make me set Drogba on you! He's a big lad you know! ( I met him in real life).

You know the main thing that bothers me about 99 flakes, is that they no longer cost 99p! SHAMBLES!

Yeah, Drogba looks like a beast, but I quite like him. Didier Droooogba.

I think renaming it a flake one pound fiddy just loses some of the impact. Bluddy inflation and rip off country.

Yes, I must unfortunately concede defeat. I actually haven't had any of these things for ages - it's fairly scandalous if flake 99s are no longer 99p.

It is London backwards, but it's from something.

First person to get it will win a 99 flake, courtesy of moi.

Red Dwarf episode :)?

Specific Red Dwarf series and episode - Series 3, Episode 1 - Backwards. Which is available on the individual series disks playing Forwards (i.e. credits to title screen). In case anyone was interested.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!