N-Europe

Lurrrrkeeeeers

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lurk logged on because as rummy said, it marks threads with new posts and stuff. And makes easier to just blurt our something when I disagree with someone.

Anyway, who was the last active member to register? This place is dying.

I joined some time in 2005 and it took me until about a year ago to have enough posts to be able to post URLs and that and I think you only need 15.

So I was a lurker for a while, so maybe some other practically dead members will start posting soon.

I lurked a lot before joining up properly on the forums :) I have been using N-Europe for many many years since it was Cube-Europe and possibly N64-Europe. But it was only once it was Revo-Europe did I discover the forums. I try not to post too much.don't think I am that cool enough to post regularly :P

I used to be a lurker for half a year before I joined. Now I just stay registered all the time. Spend most of the time in the General Chit Chat forum which is probably quite sad =[

is it sad? thats where I spend all my time. If I actually...gamed (aside from mariok) then I'm sure I would contribute elsewhere though.

No need, just let me join in.

You enjoy knitting? excellent. Come knit with me anytime Moogle.

I have a goatee. And I can get the glasses and mac if that's what turns you on.

Just to show you how serious I am, I bought these knitting needles.

Brilliant. I havn't been gotten by a Rick Roll for ages. Thank you. (To clarify, you did just get me) :)

Only reason I fell for it is because I thought you were gonna link to those penis shaped knitting needles.

No. 'Not perving in 2009' is going well! :heh:

Well last time I was nice I disappointed people.

Anyway yeah back on topic.

Brilliant. I havn't been gotten by a Rick Roll for ages. Thank you. (To clarify, you did just get me) :)

Only reason I fell for it is because I thought you were gonna link to those penis shaped knitting needles.

That was more see-through than glass.

Let me start off by saying that I haven't fallen for any of Moogle's recent RickRoll attempts - for I possess awesomeness in great quantities!

Anyway, I log in automatically. It's been so long since I actually manually logged in that I'm not sure I can remember my password ... wait, that's it. When not doing homework I simply leave the forum open. A simple press of F5 will reveal any updates. I rarely post outside of General Chit Chat anymore, though I posted regularly in the Wii Boards. The reason is that I rarely game anymore. It's weird: Normally it's because of lack of spare time, but nowadays, even when I have spare time, it gets wasted on doing nothing of importance, e.g. gaming. I have become surprisingly apathetic when I don't have work to do. :(

I'm with Danny I can smell a rick roll from a mile off. Is that a goof thing? (lets not dwell on that :p)

I post less than I used to, I think. but I'm still pretty much on all the time! :grin:

Most of the time I log in straight away but sometimes at night say if it's 3-6 in the morning, then I may not bother Or even a quick check in the morning when I don't have much time to post.

Okay it's because each time I log in I forget to make sure it is permanently logged in... :(

JOIN US LURKERS WE WON'T BITE! (Moogle may touch you in "no no" areas but thats all part of the fun. :heh:)

I've had no complaints so far.

Well maybe a few, but I think they were complaining more about the quality of chloroform than about me.

We had that discussion yesterday in the How was your Day thread....

Besides, I don't lurkers ever listen when told to join. I'm doubtful that true lurkers even would lurk this thread.