NEurope
CoolFunkMan

So, what did you get for Christmas?

Eenuh

Totally off-topic, but Temple of Doom is a prequel to Raiders of the Lost Ark so......:heh:

Anywhoo, I'll post my list or pics soon.

Merry Christmas all!

Haha, well she just wanted the first one that came out. She actually said: "I looked at the boxes and this one looked older." =P

Then when she heard this is the one where someone's heart gets ripped out, she didn't really want to see it anymore. Typical.

I have gotten one or two presents already through my family's Kris Kindle (Secret Santa).

- Top Gun on DVD. My all time favourite movie

- This tshirt (only in red) MrGrumpy-1.jpg

- AC/DC Black Ice

- Guns n' Roses Chinese Democracy

So far I got Manhunt 2 on the Wii and Bioshock on the PS3!! Not a bad start :) They're from my housemates.

My family usually open presents in a drunken state on Xmas Eve; but my dads at work and I don't like to so we're doing it in the morning - yey!!

Though as part of the deal I've just watched Mama Mia.....It makes Moulin Rouge (the other Karaoke Drama) look good!!!

For me? Monneyz. : peace:

And my dad bought himself the Sopranos complete collection, so I'll be sure to steal it some time soon. :heh:

Plus, me and my mom bought Little Big Planet for my two kid brothers, so I've been having funs with it.

Opened the rest of my presents this morning, and I've got...

- Lots of chocs/sweets/etc

- Monies (£130)

- a 10 socket plug adaptor

- Far Cry 2 (XBox 360)

- Muse Hullabaloo DVD

I've still got to go to my Nan's later and I'll be getting more there. I'll prolly post the rest tomorrow, lol.

65 Euros (61 Pounds)

2 Boxes of Chocolat.

Damnit, huge family, and i only receive this :(

But, i got what i wanted, money enough to buy some Wii Game :)

Also, Paj, your Mom is awesome ^^

Edit: LOL, how could i forget? I got a new computer from my mother and father, i completely forgot that it was a Christmas present (got it yesterday)

Mostly money, couple of selection boxes, some boxers (yay) and shower gel box thingy. Got more presents to open at my Mum's later on though.

£100, Seinfeld Season 5 and 9. Box of chocolate and a Gillette Fusion razor. Not bad :)

I have been given:

£60 from my sister (very nice of her. Much appreciated)

Sennheiser HD 555 headphones (which are insanely awesome. Sound quality is superb and the bass is out of this world. Glad I picked these. Think it was Hellfire who gave me the heads up to these so huge thanks for that)

Family Guy Season 7

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1

Multidimensional Warrior by Santana

Dead Space

Banjo Kazooie: NUts and Bolts

Call of Duty World at War.

I haven't even tried anything other than the headphones out yet. I'm just in awe at these headphones. Will spend most the day with them on. Just love them sooooooooooo much. Can't wait to test the bass out properly with an appropriately bass heavy song later.

£100, Seinfeld Season 5 and 9. Box of chocolate and a Gillette Fusion razor. Not bad :)

Bad choice on the razor!

Got that for Xmas last year and it's pants :(

Hitchiker's trilogy

Stylophone

Hoodie

T-shirt

chocolates

£90 from my mum, £50 from my nana and £500 from my grandad (not sure why this is, normally just get about £20-£30.)

YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY I got an awesome haul. :yay::bowdown::yay:

- Tickets to see Jimmy Carr in MK! :yay:

- Michael McIntyre DVD

- Jimmy Carr DVD

- Frankie Boyle DVD

- The Dark Knight BluRay

- Hellboy 2 BluRay

- Sonic Unleashed PS3

- Quicksilver wallet

- Animal belt

- FCUK Hulk T-Shirt

- Spider-Man Boxers

- Homer Simpson Face novelty slippers

- CD Farenheit set

- Diesel Fuel for Life x2

- Harry Hill Joke Book

- nibbleesssss

- LEGO Troll Warship

- Moneyzzzzz

I look very spoilt. :):heh::bowdown:

Bad choice on the razor!

Got that for Xmas last year and it's pants :(

Dang, oh well. Mum bought it yesterday. It's the last-minute thought that counts.:heh:

While this isn't strickly about me getting anything, it has relevance. Anyways, you should have seen the look on my nephew's face when I gave him Madagascar and Dumbo. He was so happy. So glad he liked it. He ran straight through to his bedroom to put Dumbo on. That's the kind of priceless christmas memory that I'll remember.

This computer from my parents.

And a tenner from a family friend.

Xmas just ain't the same now I'm getting only one big thing I actually need. I remember a time when it was just lots of random shit and it was all exciting unwrapping by the tree. Don't even have a tree this year :/

I got:

Resistance 2 (PS3)

Phoenix Wright: Trails and Tribulations (DS)

Wanted (DVD)

The Dark Knight (Blu ray)

Indianna Jones 4 (Blu ray)

Hancock (Blu ray)

Gears of War 2 T-shirt

Dressing Gown

Aftershave

:)

-Ipod Touch

- Resistance 2, Mirrors Edge, Tomb Rider, Dead Space, Orange box and Fallout 3

- Dark Knight Blu Ray

-£70

That's from everyone.

Got some snazzy things - nami got me the doll thing from Saw as a posable figurine - currently sitting atop my chrimbo tree! Shorty got me an ace "in case of zombies" t-shirt and they both got me a brill tin with cards and a book of cardgames that we'll have to investigate.

Got some BRAIN paperclips, lynx rubbish, diary, socks, choco selection, Tinselworm on DvD, smoothies recipe book, backgammon set, a collapsable/portable pint glass (wicked!) and thassitifink. Popping to my dad's tomorrow for a couple more goodies, mind you. Oh yeah and a decent jacket too, so I don't have to be coold anymore.

EDIT: and Paj! I'm currently reading The Joy Luck Club! Let me know if the movie is any good.

Got some snazzy things - nami got me the doll thing from Saw as a posable figurine - currently sitting atop my chrimbo tree! Shorty got me an ace "in case of zombies" t-shirt and they both got me a brill tin with cards and a book of cardgames that we'll have to investigate.

Got some BRAIN paperclips, lynx rubbish, diary, socks, choco selection, Tinselworm on DvD, smoothies recipe book, backgammon set, a collapsable/portable pint glass (wicked!) and thassitifink. Popping to my dad's tomorrow for a couple more goodies, mind you. Oh yeah and a decent jacket too, so I don't have to be coold anymore.

EDIT: and Paj! I'm currently reading The Joy Luck Club! Let me know if the movie is any good.

You will always be ready for alcohol then :heh: Someone knows you well mr seven :D

People in my outside family were very (perhaps unintentionally) thoughtful. I got a new scarf/gloves from my nan, who would usually give me used presents or stuff she didnt want. My aunt/uncle got me the exact shampoo I use in a set - that was coincidental, but awesome.

other than that, wiifit, raving rabbids, tons apon tonnes of chocolate, a renji figurine (bloody awesome) and £130. Along with little bits and pieces like a new purse and some spongebob stuff :D

some spongebob stuff :D

I AM SO JELOUS. I love Spongebob to bits. I've had many a conversation with Razzatoire via msn/text about the legend that is Spongebob and the fact you can get so many Spongebob related shizz.

I need some pj's. Now.

I got

a widescreen lcd tv with freeview for my room- its awesome!!!!!!

An Ipod

A watch

Some Cloths

Simpsons 2009 calender

a watch

chocolates

animal crossing wii

dragonball z season 7

zelda oot manga volumes 1 and 2

Got all what I wanted <3

Gears of War 2

Resistance 2

Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Set

Wall-E on Blu Ray

Clothes

Monies and GAME vouchers

Hollyoaks Babes Calendar 2009 \o/

From my parents I got:

Left4Dead! :grin: (Xbox 360)

Girls Aloud Calendar!

A warm fleece that doesn't make me look like a tramp!

Some Simpsons Boxers. which for a worrying minute I thought had Homer right in the middle which is something I do not want to see when going to the toilet!

Chocolate

Some wash things which I'm not sure what they are. :)

and a woman's magazine by accident. :p (made me laugh!)

From my Uncle I got:

Kung Fu Panda on DVD! HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAS!

and Kanye West 808's & HeartBreak which has the worlds most confusing box.

Other stuff:

Some BRAIN GAME DVD

Gears of War 2009 Calendar

and some MONIES!

Ooh and from mah friend I got The Dark Knight :awesome:

:yay:

I'm so happy! Plus My sister is coming tomorrow.

Best part of the day for me though was when My parents opened their presents from me. :bouncy: they were really really pleased!