NEurope
jayseven

Merry BISHmas

Also, the snowmen was my suggestion, not Eddages....So I'm feeling pretty bitter towards Letty now.

Can I add a Christmas themed N-E member meetup to the list of things to be BISHing? :D

(hows that for some incentive!)

Ooooh nice. I also accept this. :)

PS. This is Spennos gag so I can't claim it as mine, but Letty and Santa have very similar hand writing and apparently the same pen.

Would it not be better to spoiler tag photos? If they are all going in people's op then there will be hundreds of photos (if you all do well) on the first page.

This is actually a very good idea. Shall definitely be doing it with my pictures, the first of which are up now!

Letty; you wanna close teh tag on your 7 santas picture. I think your pile of torn-up wrapping paper is frankly poo :P as is your person dressed as an xmas tree! I think they deserve more effort.

And yes, I am harder on you than everyone else.

My entry post :yay:

Eenuh: Dress someone as a Christmas Tree

Image055.jpg

Rez: A person dressed as an elf

Image056.jpg

I hate to say this, but I'm going to have to pull out of this competition :(

I'm away, and Ive got no time to give it my all.

Good luck to the remaining participants!!!

i got lush vouchers ~ but i'm not sure where lush is... :hmm: hehe.

Hmmm lesse...

Yes they do, Lush Branch Finder.

I have several near me. :heh:

I hate to say this, but I'm going to have to pull out of this competition :(

I'm away, and Ive got no time to give it my all.

Good luck to the remaining participants!!!

No point pulling out just yet - you're winning and barely anyone else has taken part yet :P Take it easy, yo.

No point pulling out just yet - you're winning and barely anyone else has taken part yet :P Take it easy, yo.

Well a lot of these suggestions are horribly English/British/whatever themed. =P

For example, I don't have a Christmas meal today, so I can't take pictures of that. We don't have mistletoe and crackers or Christmas pie and those weird kettles, so no pictures of that (though I hope Flinky can help out soon).

So ehhh, yeah. =P

But I'm still in! Will try to take some more soon.

Well that is pretty much the only 'brit' centred one (and britain isn't exactly the only place that has a christmas dinner), but I would argue egg nog, an easter egg and anything snow-related are also either anti-british or just not generally appropriate for xmas so it all balances out.

Well that is pretty much the only 'brit' centred one (and britain isn't exactly the only place that has a christmas dinner), but I would argue egg nog, an easter egg and anything snow-related are also either anti-british or just not generally appropriate for xmas so it all balances out.

Well we had our Christmas dinner yesterday, but it asks for proof of it being on the 25th or whatever. =P

And yeah, don't have those other things either, haha. Though an easter egg I might be able to acquire...

Ah the times I have tried and failed to stop people from pulling out.