NEurope
jayseven

Merry BISHmas

Totally forgot that this was on. Missed all the Christmas day stuff with being ill, I'll review the list and see if theres many I can still get.

People should post when they've updated their EP -- otherwise we might not see the thread's been updated and miss stuff.

Like this!

156.jpg

Haha, was hoping that'd go unnoticed. Anyway, updated with moreeee pictures, taken with the help of the ever so great Flinkster (even though I had to bribe him into helping out).

sorry guys I let the team down here!! I really wanted to play this and was well excited about doing it but my xmas/new years was shite so had no chance to get pics!! Still nice to see others pics :)

This thread is over now, btw! I shall evaluate it once I've gotten over my birthday :)

This thread is over now, btw! I shall evaluate it once I've gotten over my birthday :)

Awww, I still have a couple more pictures to post, but they're on Flinky's phone (and he still needs to upload them for me). Is it okay if I still update my post later today?

I've gotten all my entries in I think. Probably could've done more if I tried harder, but I had fun with these. =)

Why is that weird? :indeed: most GAMEs and M&S look the same too. :heh:

LIES!

I've been to at least 15 Games and worked in four...five? Something like that. Anyway they're all different. They look the same because the content is largely the same but the layout, schematics etc are different. DONT GO LYING SHORTY!

Regardless. Nami. You work at Lush? I may abuse your discount when I visit :p

Also Letty's mother (presume that was her) looks fun.

LIES!

Also Letty's mother (presume that was her) looks fun.

Wait until you see her tartan muslim woman costume!!!

(you'll never see it)

(but she has one)

Haha, been looking throught he BISHes, pretty damn hilarious. I must indeed second the notion of Letty's mum being awesome, my parents would not help me participate much(cept my dad taking the reindeer photo, what an awkward question to ask).

I have just realised I accidentally linked to the same picture twice in my thing for Letty's Gold(I linked to the one of the glitter again, though technically that's ok cos it IS gold). I didn't want to edit my post again though, for fear or ruining my timestamp and leading to disqualification, so I'll just leave this here...

IMG_0059.jpg

Haha, been looking throught he BISHes, pretty damn hilarious. I must indeed second the notion of Letty's mum being awesome, my parents would not help me participate much(cept my dad taking the reindeer photo, what an awkward question to ask).

I have just realised I accidentally linked to the same picture twice in my thing for Letty's Gold(I linked to the one of the glitter again, though technically that's ok cos it IS gold). I didn't want to edit my post again though, for fear or ruining my timestamp and leading to disqualification, so I'll just leave this here...

IMG_0059.jpg

Hehe, just saw all the pictures you took! They're greattttt! Very good effort made there Rummy. =D