NEurope
ReZourceman

T-Shirt Designs

We at http://www.remedialwaste.com finally got our merchandise up, check it out.

3567192-1-ocd-for-the-adhd.jpg

I came up with this little slogan when talking about my new found Trophy addiction. :D

3567100-2-betamax-3.jpg

We love the PS3 but we love taking the piss. :heh:

3567262-1-i-heart-uwe.jpg

And who could forget good old Uwe Boll!

There are a few more here. Let me know what you think! :smile:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/remedialwaste/t-shirts

Edited by Daft

For a second there I thought "why the hell has he made a t-shirt about loving the University of the West of England"...

:heh:

Ha! A secondary market! :D

I don't think I get any of them... :s

Not even the Betamax one?

Ah well, maybe they're just a bit crap. :heh:

I don't think I get any of them... :s

You were a media student and don't know who Uwe Boll is?

Not even the Betamax one?

It came before the VHS and is in Spiderman font... That's all I see :(

You were a media student and don't know who Uwe Boll is?

Rings a faint bell, checking the Wiki I haven't seen any of his films. When I see that t-shirt it just says "I love sheep" :awesome: Which is much better.

It came before the VHS and is in Spiderman font... That's all I see :(

There was a format 'war' between VHS and Betamax. Betamax is the format that Sony came up with. It lost, obviously.

The joke is the PS3 is just like Betamax. Although Sony won this format with Blu Ray. The PS3's logo is written in Spiderman font. It's all a bit sill really. :heh:

Rings a faint bell, checking the Wiki I haven't seen any of his films. When I see that t-shirt it just says "I love sheep" :awesome: Which is much better.

He's fucking awful. Almost makes Bays look competent.

Although Sony won this format with Blu Ray.

But will blu-ray last? *EastEnders music*

As soon as I saw on the Wiki he mainly did video game movies I had a feeling. Plus I saw Bloodrayne in his titles, which I haven't heard anything good about. Plus some other familiar titles I've since forgotten.

Personally I hope it doesn't. The jump from VHS to DVD was actually worth it.

Decided to try my n00b skills at a t-shirt. It's pretty crappy but I'd wear it. :D

3574925-2-realism-isnt-fun.jpg

http://www.redbubble.com/people/daftvice/t-shirts/3574925-2-realism-isnt-fun

Haha!! Sadly so true! :heh:

Long enough. I haven't watched a DVD for the past year and a half so I'm happy. I'd never go back unless I'd have to.

---

Edit:

Okay, here is a proper attempt at a cool t-shirt. Let me know what you think!! :smile:

3575138-1-faith.jpg

Edited by Daft

It's alright. I'd prefer it was larger though. (personally)

Sadly, I can't make it bigger than this,

3575138-2-faith.jpg

That's one of the things I don't like about RedBubble, you can't make images bigger than the set area of the shirt. It can be quite hard to make a design that doesn't just look like something pasted onto a shirt.

Question for RedBubblers;

I want to make T-shirts for myself, and buy them. I want to use images from things like comics or movies etc, which I understand isn't allowed unless it's an art piece, on RedBubble, if you were to sell them to people.

But can I use direct images to make T-shirt that wouldn't be for sale to anyone else? And how do I do that? I downloaded some template, but it's just a PNG telling me what to do...

Question for RedBubblers;

I want to make T-shirts for myself, and buy them. I want to use images from things like comics or movies etc, which I understand isn't allowed unless it's an art piece, on RedBubble, if you were to sell them to people.

But can I use direct images to make T-shirt that wouldn't be for sale to anyone else? And how do I do that? I downloaded some template, but it's just a PNG telling me what to do...

You can set your shirts to private, so that only you can see them and buy them. All you have to do is when submitting the design, to select "hide this from everyone" at the bottom.

And the PNG is to show the size you have to work with, so I can't be any bigger than that. Just paste your image in there in a program like Photoshop and edit it to the way you want it to be.

I did think of a shirt design earlier (when I misread a shirt) for pregnant ladies. Simple plain shirt and on the would-be bump just the word "Whodunnit?" Granted it makes them seem like a slut but hopefully it will be taken in the jokey way is intended :p

I saw this and was inspired:

mona%20bazooka.jpg

So I made this:

3596009-2-mad-ghandi.jpg

3596009-2-mad-ghandi.jpg

I may edit it at a later date, this was just a quick effort to see what it would look like.

Edit: Added some drips/splatters to the above one to make it look a bit more painted. Plus made a version with text:

3596096-1-mad-ghandi-with-text.jpg

Edited by Goafer

Hehe looking good goafer! Weird to see Ghandi's head on that body, you just know something isn't quite right there. X3

And hooray for splatters! =P

Btw, in response to the comment on redbubble, I think you can find quite some brushes on DeviantArt for download. Just search around there. =)

I decided to join the redbubble challenge too to come up with music machines. So I bring you, Robot DJ! Complete with splatters. =P

3596237-1-robot-dj-is-in-the-house.jpg

robotdj5.png

Oh my god that is amazing.

Why do you tease me when I'm broke!! :(:heh:

I said it on RedBubble and I'll say it again. That shirt is awesome.

It also reminds me, why do designs always look better on the womens shirts? I wish they would make it so you can have the image bigger on mens/unisex shirts so they cover the same area as the womens shirts. It just looks better when the image covers most of the shirt.