NEurope
ReZourceman

T-Shirt Designs

Just checked out redbubble and its £45 for three t-shirts. Thats a bit expensive.

Haha no there not, if you go into town most tees are anything from £20 to £30 if you buy something decent...

I had a look on Redbubble and it's pretty good for designing shirts. Better than Cafepress so far.

Here is the stuff I've done so far. It's all from stuff I've taken with my handy dandy Olympus E-510, I think I'm getting the hang of Photoshop now.

Thought I'd give it a go,spent hours on my first design but am really pleased with the result...

21669291liveforthemomeney8.jpg

I'll add more over the next couple of days, was thinking about doing a zodia series...

http://www.redbubble.com/people/Eddage

I love that design buying one when I get paid...

I love that design buying one when I get paid...

Woo go me..... and to a lesser extent flameboy.... (love ya)

hehe :heh:

I just spent quite some time making this one:

2875470-1-weston-super-mare.jpg

It's pieced together from a bunch of old (massively photoshopped) photos I took at Weston Super Mare.

Shameless plug: goaferboy's redbubble shop

Edited by Goafer

I've got this t-shirt thats almost finished, I just can't be bothered to get it done. Perhaps this weekend.

Just made another one. Redbubble really is addictive:

2898_166713330340_687920340_6588600_2477075_n.jpg

Edited by Goafer

That design is a bit too emogrrrrrl/Avril lavigne for me personally, I liked that weird undefinable one you posted before it.

Cheers. The first one is made up of: The burnt out ruins of Weston Super Mare pier, the top bit of a merry go round, a classic truck front grill, a fairground ride and a seagull. All of which were taken from photos I took at Weston Super Mare last year.

I have a bit of an obsession with electric pink at the moment, which is the reasoning behind the second one. I was basically trying to recreate a shirt I already own (link), but I wanted to change it a bit. I wanted to add some black and white checker bits and I also changed the lady to my favourite ladyperson, Kitty Lea. The background was taken from some photos I took last bonfire night and the guitar is mine, but the photo of Miss Lea was taken from Front Magazine.

New shirt too:

2898_166974595340_687920340_6593048_2872805_n.jpg

2898_166974600340_687920340_6593049_4452468_n.jpg

Not sure I like these ones as much since I didn't use any of my own photos (obviously). Plus they didn't actually take much effort to make, I just had an idea and wanted to see what it would look like. I dont like shirts that have random dates or things that the wearer knows nothing about on. These was supposed to be tongue in cheek I guess.

Cheers. The first one is made up of: The burnt out ruins of Weston Super Mare pier, the top bit of a merry go round, a classic truck front grill, a fairground ride and a seagull. All of which were taken from photos I took at Weston Super Mare last year.

I have a bit of an obsession with electric pink at the moment, which is the reasoning behind the second one. I was basically trying to recreate a shirt I already own (link), but I wanted to change it a bit. I wanted to add some black and white checker bits and I also changed the lady to my favourite ladyperson, Kitty Lea. The background was taken from some photos I took last bonfire night and the guitar is mine, but the photo of Miss Lea was taken from Front Magazine.

New shirt too:

2898_166974595340_687920340_6593048_2872805_n.jpg

2898_166974600340_687920340_6593049_4452468_n.jpg

Not sure I like these ones as much since I didn't use any of my own photos (obviously). Plus they didn't actually take much effort to make, I just had an idea and wanted to see what it would look like. I dont like shirts that have random dates or things that the wearer knows nothing about on. These was supposed to be tongue in cheek I guess.

I thought as much actually (well that photo was the first to spring to mind, but It didn't really look like it without seeing the whole thing).

I just spent quite some time making this one:

2875470-1-weston-super-mare.jpg

It's pieced together from a bunch of old (massively photoshopped) photos I took at Weston Super Mare.

Shameless plug: goaferboy's redbubble shop

Are you mainly using the stencil tool?

Are you mainly using the stencil tool?

I'm not entirely sure what the stencil tool is so I'm going to say no :heh:

All I do is go to Filter>Artistic>Cutout to make the photos look like that, then piece them all together.

What's the stencil tool then? I'm pretty new to photoshop to be honest.

Edit: Ooh, I've just discovered the threshold adjuster deeley. Time to play around with that methinks.

Edited by Goafer

Has anyone ordered any shirts from RedBubble yet? What's the quality like?

And new half arsed design. I may add some more to it at a later date.

I prefer using my own photos for my designs, but It's not like I could just ring her up and ask her to come round. And anyway, the thought of doing a photoshoot like that just seems seedy. At least I used my own photo of flowers for it I guess.

Edited by Goafer

I ordered a shirt from RedBubble and I find the quality to be quite good really. Fabric is nice, a bit thick. Print came out fine on my shirt. And if it doesn't come out well, you can alwasy complain to them and they'll replace it I think.

It does take a while to arrive though, since they have to print it first and all that. But yeah, I have no complaints. =)

I ordered a shirt from RedBubble and I find the quality to be quite good really. Fabric is nice, a bit thick. Print came out fine on my shirt. And if it doesn't come out well, you can alwasy complain to them and they'll replace it I think.

It does take a while to arrive though, since they have to print it first and all that. But yeah, I have no complaints. =)

I figured it might take a while due to printing. It's good to know the material is quite thick, I don't like shirts that feel thin. I always wonder if people can see through them!

And I just sold my first shirt on RedBubble! Wahoo! People have probably sold loads, but I don't care, 1 whole shirt for me!

I figured it might take a while due to printing. It's good to know the material is quite thick, I don't like shirts that feel thin. I always wonder if people can see through them!

And I just sold my first shirt on RedBubble! Wahoo! People have probably sold loads, but I don't care, 1 whole shirt for me!

Whoo, well done! =D

Selling your first shirt feels great... and so does selling every other shirt after that. X3

Which one did you sell if you don't mind me asking? =)

Whoo, well done! =D

Selling your first shirt feels great... and so does selling every other shirt after that. X3

Which one did you sell if you don't mind me asking? =)

This one

Not one of my favourites to be honest, but meh, it's a sale! At least it was one of the shirts that was entirely my own stuff. It was taken from an old photo I took, not much photoshop needed either. Same as the heart one.

Indeed, a sale is a sale, heh. I think it's a pretty nice shirt though. Simple designs work quite well I think. =)

Indeed, a sale is a sale, heh. I think it's a pretty nice shirt though. Simple designs work quite well I think. =)

I think the main reason I don't like it that much is because it feels kind of lazy on my part. All I had to do was photoshop the black out of the photo and slap it on RedBubble. I made it when I was new to the site so I'll always consider it my "early, amatuerish days", not that I'm pro yet :)

I have just created a design that creeps me out a bit. I wanted to make a sort of modern GamesMaster, but ended up with this:

2984954-4-gamesmaster.jpg

It just scares me. It's like some sort of Orwellian future CCTV drone thing. One that could probably help you with Zelda 3 on the SNES. Big Brother is watching you.....via the disembodied robo-head of Sir Patrick Moore...

Edit: Now with background:

2898_177573260340_687920340_6821456_762118_n.jpg

Edited by Goafer