NEurope
ReZourceman

T-Shirt Designs

What is this Jeremy E3 business?

-------

This first one obviously infringes and I expect it to go. The other two maybe/maybe not.

work.7311512.1.fig,royal_blue,mens,fbfbfb.hawkeye-avengers-t-shirt-v3.jpg

work.7311534.1.fig,slate,mens,fbfbfb.hawkeye-never-miss-shirt-v3.jpg

work.7311531.1.fig,royal_blue,mens,fbfbfb.hawkeye-avengers-target-shirt-v3.jpg

What is this Jeremy E3 business?

It was just really funny how the guy commenting over the game that was being demonstrated kept saying "great job Jeremy". We loved it in the NE chatroom while we were watching the conference and then it turns out that loads of people did as well. All hail Jeremy.

Woop. I sold another Oshawott shirt whilst I was away, I'm selling quite a lot of Breaking Bad stickers, and yesterday I sold two (XL) Pikachu t-shirts. :D

Hopefully potential customers would be a bit more tanned than the model RedBubble have used. :p

work.7317207.1.fig,black,womens,fbfbfb.black-widow-boobies-v3.jpg

(I know its a bit meh)

This is my Danger t-shirt from a design I did a while ago.

work.7322099.4.fig,white,mens,fbfbfb.danger-television-v3.jpg

work.7322099.4.fig,navy,mens,fbfbfb.danger-television-v3.jpg

Also, fixed this one up, too. Quite pleased with it.

work.7322242.1.fig,royal_blue,mens,fbfbfb.freedom-is-fixed-v3.jpg

Edited by Daft

2jbttgo.jpg

I made this a while back and I know it's not perfect but I can't think of how to improve it.

Thought I'd try my hand a this, starting off with something very simple:

work.7333881.1.fig,lemon,mens,fbfbfb.wii-u-pad-v3.jpg

Nowt too amazing but I think it's pretty funny.

6035825079_ed9f8a9c7b_z.jpg

Question, does it show anywhere (like on the Sales History) when you receive your money? I'm pretty sure I haven't been paid.

Just put the Superman one up. I like it so it'll probably sell nothing. Overall I've sold 22 items making a grand total of £38.28.

Don’t they pay untill you’ve sold at least a specific amount? Like £ 100.-?

Depends how you're getting paid I guess. I receive my money through PayPal and I have it set to pay out every time I reach €20.

Once you reach that goal, they will pay it out at the start of the next month.

Yeah, mine is through PayPal, too. I'm 99% sure I haven't received it yet. Unless I'm reading PayPal wrong which I doubt. Is there a place on RedBubble where it shows the transaction into your account?

Have you made sure they'll pay you through that though? Go to your sales history, then Edit Payment Details. You can put your PayPal address there.

I receive an email from RedBubble every time they make the payment, which happened a few days ago for me. So if you haven't received anything, you might not have reached the cap that's set or your details aren't right or something. Go through your profile and check everything is right.

Here are the final uploaded designs. After an amazing loadsa months.

Shirts5.jpg

Shirts4.jpg

Shirts3.jpg

Shirts2.jpg

Shirts1.jpg

Shirts6.jpg

I'm intending on making a series of Zelda Sage shirts, Sage in the foreground, medallion in the background.

Have you made sure they'll pay you through that though? Go to your sales history, then Edit Payment Details. You can put your PayPal address there.

I receive an email from RedBubble every time they make the payment, which happened a few days ago for me. So if you haven't received anything, you might not have reached the cap that's set or your details aren't right or something. Go through your profile and check everything is right.

Ah, okay so I'm being a bit stupid. Stay with me here!! I found the email RedBubble sent me but I can't find any evidence of the payment into my actual PayPal account (On the PayPal website).

Well make sure it's an email about the actual payment, not about individual items you have sold.

As for PayPal, you can go through payments you have received. If you got any money, it should show up in there. I see it when I log in, under my "Recent Transactions": Payment From RedBubble Pty Ltd.

I got sent a PDF with a list of all the items sold,

Hi there Redbubbler, attached is a report detailing the sales for which

you have been paid to 31 Jul 11. Sales prior to Jan 11 will be dated

1.1.11 this is due to migration of data from one database to another.

But nothing is showing up on PayPal.

EDIT: FML. There was a typo in my e-mail address.

Sorry, guys I'm being an utter moron. I type my email so often I just assumed it was right. I swear I checked it again recently as well. FAIL. Thanks for the help. Anyone know if I can get that money?

Edited by Daft

I haven't had a cheque from RedBubble for quite a few months now, and I'm pretty sure I've easily enough sales... has anyone else had a lack of cheques arrive?... I'm just wondering if they're going through some sort of backlog or something at the moment.

2jbttgo.jpg

I made this a while back and I know it's not perfect but I can't think of how to improve it.

That's so great. Reminds me of the Berger and Wyse cartoons in the Guardian weekly if you've ever seen those.

How much money have people made out of redbubble? Everyones on here are really good, it's a shame redbubble isn't more well-known, i'm sure if these were in shops they'd sell really well.