NEurope
ReZourceman

T-Shirt Designs

There's just something about the combination of Justin Bieber and ReZ "eating" that.. Disturbs me.

^ I just had Marvel request my Blue glowing Arc Reactor design be taken down (along with about 200 other T-shirts on the site I might add).

Curiously, nothing was said about the alternate 'everyday' version! So that's for sale.

work.4251039.3.fig,black,mens,ffffff.reactor-everyday-version-v3.jpg

I think it's a bit rich of them tbh.

I can understand if someone on the site has directly copy and pasted one of their characters onto a t-shirt, but they can't own a shape, which is what mine was!

And a unique design I'd created myself aswell so it wasn't even a copy of anything.

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah that is stupid. Was it taken down automatically and you were given a message?

Yeah that is stupid. Was it taken down automatically and you were given a message?
I had an email from RedBubble, which had an attachment of an email they recieved from Marvel, which included the names of a couple of hundred t-shirts they felt contained copyright material.

The T-shirt was then removed by RedBubble.

How they can claim to own what is my interpretation on a collection shapes I don't know! But hey!

Edited by Retro_Link

All these t-shirts I've made myself

2zrp3za.jpg

20kenwm.jpg

24gk55w.jpg

jijfhd.jpg

The Rastamouse one was for a friend. Happy wif it.

Are they meant to be mirrored?

Here is a collection of Pokémon designs done for members of the stores we play the TCG for, hopefully to wear for Nationals.

JohnathanRaichuGengar.jpg

DerekNidokingMetagross.jpg

BenShayminYanmega.jpg

KellyTyranitarJigglypuff.jpg

BecciArticunoCharmander.jpg

LeahNinetalesRapidash.jpg

LauraPikachuUmbreon.jpg

LizMachampShuppet.jpg

RossMamoswineUmbreon.jpg

TommyGengarGarchomp.jpg

Thanks dude. I finally managed to cleaning them up in Photoshop after scanning them. Scanner turned them almost bleach white.

BenSmall.jpg

DerekSmall.jpg

JonathanSmall.jpg

BecciSmall.jpg

LauraSmall.jpg

LeahSmall.jpg

KellySmall.jpg

LizSmall.jpg

RossSmall.jpg

TommySmall.jpg

I'll put it here since it's made using RedBubble, but it's meant to be for a car sticker:

work.7091290.2.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg

Edited by Goafer

I printed this right after our dictator stepped down. It says "I am the government" with the Egyptian flag's insignia reading "Arab Republic of Bially" instead of "Arab Republic of Egypt".

184610_10150394624480096_813015095_17673240_1679534_n.jpg

"I am the government" is a famous catchphrase from a movie. After killing off a bunch of undercover police officers for raiding his turf, an Egyptian druglord rounds up all his henchmen and tells them that his property has officially seceded from Egypt; yelling "from this moment on, there is no government. I AM THE GOVERNMENT!" Obviously, wearing it automatically nets me high-fives from random strangers as well as the adulation of millions of women.

Inspired by Daft's Superboy t-shirt, I made this last night. Most likely going to print it next.

superbiallycrestcopy.jpg

I think you'll all agree: the only thing more flattering than having someone ask you where you get your stuff is telling them you make them yourself.

Edited by arab_freak

Was gonna suggest an engraving... and this way Marvel won't kick off about it! :p

Pfft, can't copyright Norse mythology.

Decided to finally get around to attempting some t-shirts. Started small with just the Green Lantern logo (which caused me a lot more trouble than I was expecting!)

work.7246292.2.fig,forest,mens,fbfbfb.green-lantern-logo-alternate-v3.jpg

Also decided to add one now with the white background:

work.7246396.1.fig,forest,mens,fbfbfb.green-lantern-logo-v3.jpg

Another two simple ones, I wouldnt be suprised though if the Fantastic Four one gets taken down.

work.7250678.1.fig,forest,mens,fbfbfb.green-lantern-glowing-logo-v3.jpg

work.7254263.1.fig,white,mens,fbfbfb.fantastic-four-future-foundation-v3.jpg

I think I came up with some cool concepts taht I wrote down on holiday. Gonna get cracking soon/ish.