Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

Shall i really tell it?

As Tellyn said, it wouldn't help that much.

But i might as well say it, who knows if i die this night? What if the names are important? Argh, what should i do..

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then...

The names are:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Dies from heart attack*

Just kidding, the names are the following:

-Dyson

-Jonnas

You don't really need to defend yourself, Jonnas.

No one will judge you now.

The names were only sent in case they are needed sometime later ;)

But thanks for telling us you're the blob, don't tell anything more, though

NP, hope it gets useful

Well, i have to study now and sleep, so bye \m/

Also, ask for protection this night, pweaaaaaaaase...

And please, don't lynch me while i'm out

We need more than what boil to to random accusations, and some corroboration of information here, people!

Right, lack of information forces us to act on intuition more than anything. I still don't like the passive approach of voting No Lynch, as the Mob will slowly kill us off, but people need to participate or the game falls apart.

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed now.

Yeah I don't understand... Maases power is that he picks two people and when one of those gets targeted then the other will suffer?

So if Vicar investigated someone and found they were bad, what would that have to do with Maases power? His power involves the two people he has selected, not himself? How would someone elses evil have been reflected onto Maase?

Seems like Vicar backtracked when people started believing Maase.

ok, So this has been several pages of dumbness. Maases' role seems to be founded accurately by Jonnas, so either they're both in the mafia or we need to focus on Vicar's poor investigative work. His investigating is focused on Maase, not any of his passengers, so our options are;

1. Vicar is right; Maase is evil and perhaps one of his passengers, maybe jonnas, too.

2. Vicar is an mafioso idiot and charging in for no reason. Not likely at all.

3. Vicar is a silly cop who gets his info all wrong.

4. Vicar was targetted by someone else, who subsequentially altered Vicar's target.

Most likely is that both are innocent, but it would be better to hear from both dudes who Maase claims to have been his passengers last night and see if they can help corroborate each other's stories.

Personally I've had enough of stupid games where the Night rules the Day, so I'm all up for voting someone off sooner than later.

I suggest voting for someone who doesn't usually participate.

*looks at Beggilax*

I doubt Cube will have given a mob position to someone who, as you say, doesn't really participate, so it'll be fairly pointless. Lynching Maase is always entertaining, however...

I doubt Cube will have given a mob position to someone who, as you say, doesn't really participate, so it'll be fairly pointless. Lynching Maase is always entertaining, however...

Aren't roles assigned randomly though? 'Cause I've been part of the mafia before where there were people who didn't really post much if anything.

I don't like voting for random people, but I also don't like not voting at all... So we need to decide what to do soon.

ok, So this has been several pages of dumbness. Maases' role seems to be founded accurately by Jonnas, so either they're both in the mafia or we need to focus on Vicar's poor investigative work. His investigating is focused on Maase, not any of his passengers, so our options are;

1. Vicar is right; Maase is evil and perhaps one of his passengers, maybe jonnas, too.

4. Vicar was targetted by someone else, who subsequentially altered Vicar's target.

Most likely is that both are innocent, but it would be better to hear from both dudes who Maase claims to have been his passengers last night and see if they can help corroborate each other's stories.

Personally I've had enough of stupid games where the Night rules the Day, so I'm all up for voting someone off sooner than later.

All jonnas said was that he was a blob, which would mean maase at the least targetted jonnas. I'm actually willing to say maase is being truthful, the story appears to add up.

So that leaves us with 3 options does it not?

I'm willing to believe the last two, less so the first cuz it seems stoopid

No one. You may not like it, but everyone you accuse or try to lynch is going to try to defend themselves and proclaim their innocence. No one has any information, and the chances of randomly picking out a mafioso are slim. The mafia may pick someone off during the night unless someone interferes by chance, but let's just see what the next day brings.

Vote: No Lynch