Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I remember now. I was suspicious of Tellyn.

I intentionally left a mention of you out of my last post, but now you've decided to haul this up again, I think it's worth mentioning that you were also described as a man towards the start of the game, so it could have just as well been you if some wires have been crossed here.

MoogleViper (5): Tellyn, MadDog, LazyBoy, Molly, Mundi.

I forgot to post this:

20 Players Remain. 11 Is a Majority

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Elmiester

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

Molly

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_Again

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Care to show some proof? Sounds like an iffy power/excuse to me.

I have posted some of my night stuff before. If you want to search for it.

EDIT: I just did a quick search and this is what I found. Last night I got an item. I'm not going to say what it is yet as it can be quite useful.

I think I know who Tellyn is.

Ok I have a different power each night. I won't give away my character yet but so far I've had two investigating powers. One of them was Tellyn and I found out that he follows people in a cardboard box. Therefore I'm guessing he's Gromit.

I have info about one other person but I think they are good so I'd rather not give away info unless I need to.

I can give the other info I have if people still don't trust me. It won't help though. I've also had a protecting power (night 2) where I protected Tellyn. And A roleblock power (night 3) which I didn't use. (I forgot to send in my pm).

I'm Brum, the friendly car, yes. I roleblock by distracting people at night.

To answer your question, Moogle, something pointed out in a writeup suggested that a man was evil. Another writeup told how a car (me) distracted a man (you). It's a very vague lead, indeed, and not one I'll simply jump on. Heck, there being only one "man" in this game seems farfetched.

Well I'm off to watch Unforgiven now so if you want me to answer any more questions it will have to wait.

I also received info that MadDog has a bucket full of dinosaurs. Don't know what the hell it means.

There is a cartoon called Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs. It's about a boy with, well, a bucket of dinosaurs. Little dinosaur toys who come alive. They jump into the bucket and into this huge prehistoric world and have adventures. So if MadDog has a bucket full of dinosaurs, he is most certainly Harry.

I'm Brum, the friendly car, yes. I roleblock by distracting people at night.

To answer your question, Moogle, something pointed out in a writeup suggested that a man was evil. Another writeup told how a car (me) distracted a man (you). It's a very vague lead, indeed, and not one I'll simply jump on. Heck, there being only one "man" in this game seems farfetched.

There is a cartoon called Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs. It's about a boy with, well, a bucket of dinosaurs. Little dinosaur toys who come alive. They jump into the bucket and into this huge prehistoric world and have adventures. So if MadDog has a bucket full of dinosaurs, he is most certainly Harry.

No no, it's more solid than that. The lead is a man, who had been distracted by a car the previous night, killed a goodie. Moogle is the one that fits that description, and the question is therefore: why did Moogles character kill whoever it was when they tried to hide in his house that night?

Changing power seems flimsy to me, especially since one of your examples wasn't even used. Entirely plausible, but nothing to deter me from voting for you.

Vote: Moogle

I admit I haven't followed this game too much, especially due to the breaks and everything it has, but to me, from previous experience, the mafia have had members who get a new power every night. Seeing that things are going so slowly, I'm willing to take this chance, follow the crowd, and hopefully we'll have lynched a mafia member. If we don't, sorry moogle :(

Vote : MoogleViper