Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Off-Topic: I might get permabanned because of this Toy-Mafia, hype yourselfes, you might never see me again :o)

Hi there, my friends.

So, it seems that Vicar has information that i'm evil

I can guarantee that the information is wrong, unless Cube tricked me and i'm in fact evil, while the PM said i was good.

My objective is the same as (most of) yours, i want to kill any threat.

If you really suspect me, i shall give the name of my character, if you still don't believe me, i shall say my ability, if you even then don't believe me, i guess i can't do nothing and you will Lynch me.

However, i would like for you to believe me without the need of me telling the name of my character, let's say that by telling the name of my character and the Mafia searching in Wikipedia who the character is, they might have some useful information.

Thanks for not lynching me while i was out, by the way, as soon as Vicar said i was evil, i was afraid of being lynched even before getting the chance of trying to get out of this one.

About Vicar, i don't know if he's a Mafia, a bad Inspector, a Whore-Attention, or a Guy who just wants to see me dead for some reason...

I won't try to lynch him yet, as there are 50% of chances of him being good, 25% of chances of him being Neutral and having as objective killing me (perhaps) and 25% of chances of him being Mafia.

It would be useless to Lynch him with only 25%.

(I might as well add, please Cube, don't add a time limit to the days, its one of the worst things that happened in the previous Mafia's)

Edit: I edited the following sentence:

I won't try to lynch him yet, as there are 25% of chances of him being good, 50% of chances of him being Neutral and having as objective killing me (perhaps) and 25% of chances of him being Mafia.

To the following:

I won't try to lynch him yet, as there are 50% of chances of him being good, 25% of chances of him being Neutral and having as objective killing me (perhaps) and 25% of chances of him being Mafia.

Because of a mistake i made

MoogleViper is right, whenever someone has died it'd be nice to know their role, alignment, and power.

Judging from the Marvel Mafia it's important to answer riddles. Though I've got no clue as to this one - it's very puzzling.

It seems like a good idea to vote Maase off. If Vicar's lying, he'll be lynched, too. It's way better than just waiting for the Mob to kill us off.

I never did think I'd say this, but I'm willing to believe Maase in this case. I will urge any other investigators to see what he's up to tonight, but I'm personally going to let it slide for now.

Also, Jonnas seems a little insistent about the riddle. I'll also avoid trying to answer that since it might be leading up to a neutral goal.

[Off-Mafia-Maase]You believed me, Tellyn? :') YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!![/Off-Mafia-Maase]

[Mafia-Maase]Here's the question, my dear friend Dannyboy-the-Dane, what if i'm an investigator (hypotheticly, i am not saying i'm one) and Vicar is a bad Investigator/Neutral with the objective of killing me/A not whorty Mafioso.

Big waste of time, in my opinion of course.

Having a match of Arguments is better than voting randomly because of a declaration from one guy.[/Mafia-Maase]