Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I being way too paranoid? I don't necessarily think Tellyn is mafia, it's probably unlikely, but I cant help think that maybe Lazyboy is in the mafia with tellyn and just came out with that to clear him??? Who knows. I'm paranoid and trust no-one! For now I think we should maybe leave this lead. See what other investigators found in the night.

Well it´s weird i haven't been killed yet.... And I´m not asking to be just usaly when somone tells on the first day they are investigators the usaly die early.

Anyway MoogleViper is evil according to my info.

And tellyn is looking really weird plus if he is evil the lazyboy must also be because he says he has proof he is good witch could be false.

Well it´s weird i haven't been killed yet.... And I´m not asking to be just usaly when somone tells on the first day they are investigators the usaly die early.

Anyway MoogleViper is evil according to my info.

And tellyn is looking really weird plus if he is evil the lazyboy must also be because he says he has proof he is good witch could be false.

I think we've established that you're a dumb cop, not a real investigator. Yesterday proved that you're useful to the mafia since you've managed to keep a diversion going for two days which is now at a dead end.

And you're still keeping it going. Why exactly do I look weird? I haven't done anything wrong, you people are just twisting things to suit your own delusional theories.

I've found that someone is good, but giving their name out would be as bad as sinking the knife into them myself. As such, I have nothing to offer anyone.

I suggest someone comes forward with some kind of lead, I don't think we should waste another day lynching nobody.

Sorry to distract ppl from the bloodthirsty-ness of lynching but doesn't anyone think that Cube quoting a post is suspicious?

He's trying to tell us something and that is likely to be that that post caused the skip forward in time. It's likely to be a triggered thing.

I was given it as a one off gift from cube. Nothing else to it.

You going to have to trust me on this one.

Any reason for you getting that?

Because according to my info your a firefighter and getting stuff like that is a bit off...

Sorry to distract ppl from the bloodthirsty-ness of lynching but doesn't anyone think that Cube quoting a post is suspicious?

He's trying to tell us something and that is likely to be that that post caused the skip forward in time. It's likely to be a triggered thing.

No, Ellmeister's post was the last post to count since it was the last post before 7:11PM, when the day ended.

No, Ellmeister's post was the last post to count since it was the last post before 7:11PM, when the day ended.

Sorry, where did I say it WASN'T Ellmeister's post? Cube's the GM of course I'm talking about the post that he quoted, not his post itself....

Chill man, have some Hot-Choc or summet.

I dunno... On one hand, he did say the exact time it skipped forward... On the other hand, there was no reason to quote the post, as nothing major had happened...

I wonder if Ellmeister did trigger something. And I wonder if a third party was involved in that post...

No point in worrying, though. We probably won't find anything.

I wonder if Ellmeister did trigger something. And I wonder if a third party was involved in that post...

No point in worrying, though. We probably won't find anything.

Exactly how i think it is.

I'm not worrying, I just find it strange that people are more concerned about shit stirring rather than looking at some good facts. As fun as it is to corner ppl and get some info, it's useless unless we examine the info that's already there as well.

Sorry, where did I say it WASN'T Ellmeister's post? Cube's the GM of course I'm talking about the post that he quoted, not his post itself....

Chill man, have some Hot-Choc or summet.

Don't worry, that wasn't intended to be angry or contradictory, I'm just pointing out why Cube quoted him. Someone obviously took the opportunity to make me look bad via PM, and Cube highlighted that as the last one to count since people were actually voting against me after Ellmeister. I suppose it's because a quick majority could have been reached if Cube wasn't online, so time limits that.