NEurope
Cube

The Toy Mafia

Jamba (10): Tellyn, Maase, Jamba, Raining_again, LazyBoy, The fish, Eenuh, Molly, DomJcg, Zell

11 is a majority.

Jamba (11): Tellyn, Maase, Jamba, Raining_again, LazyBoy, The fish, Eenuh, Molly, DomJcg, Zell, MoogleViper

11 is a majority.

Enough was enough. The town was fed up of getting annoyed by the creature. Everyone beat him up and shoved him in a trunk. They sent him all the way to Timbuktu.

Jamba is gone. He was Yakko (Animaniacs). He was Neutral.

Night 6 starts now.

I just wanted to say that the next day will probably start after Christmas. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry for taking so long.

As the Christmas season is finally over, there is finally time to put this show back on the air. In case your memory is a tad rusty, here are links to the previous episodes (I've linked to the pages the night is on rather than the individual posts):

Night 1

Night 2

Night 3

Night 4

Night 5

Night 6 is Over (Finally!)

The man at the desk thought that it was about time the train was removed from the village. He went to press the button...

SLASH!

A turtle had cut his computer in half! He spent the rest of the night repairing it.

---

A cat chased a plasticine dog while a mouse and a builder poked around a builder's house. A song was played to a young boy who chose not to play with a fireman and his dinosaurs. The fireman looked after two small people and a dog was curious about a male creature with a handbag.

---

The sun rose, the TV started. For viewer's purposes an actor has translated the language into English.

"Hi! We're best friends and we like to mess around in our garden.

Sometimes people get confused over out antics but we don't mean any harm".

20 Players Remain. 11 Is a Majority

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Elmiester

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

Molly

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_Again

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 7 Starts Now

No info, Jayseven chased me away. ;[

However, it would be massively helpful if the turtle could come forward and tell us who he/she targetted.

I have info about who i think is a good person, but there's little point airing them unless I have reason to :smile:

Nope, don't really have any information either. I have no idea what is actually going on, haha.

a dog was curious about a male creature with a handbag.

---

The sun rose, the TV started. For viewer's purposes an actor has translated the language into English.

"Hi! We're best friends and we like to mess around in our garden.

Sometimes people get confused over out antics but we don't mean any harm".

Day 7 Starts Now

Sounds like we got ourselves a Tinky Winky on the loose.

And whoever is the turtle needs to come forward methinks.

I have no new info, I´m guessing I got roleblocked seeing as I didn´t get any info.

I'm afraid the Turtle didn't attack the man, but rather protect me...

Unless he's a roleblocker...

Well, TO THE GUY WHO MADE THAT:

IN CASE YOU ARE A ROLEBLOCKER, SAY TO US WHO YOU ATTACKED.

IN CASE YOU PROTECTED ME, DO NOT TALK!!!

Perhaps there should be a group PM sent out, to remind everyone this has restarted.

I have no new info. This from night 5 is bugging me:

Night 5 is overMeanwhile, a blob hid in a man's house. The blob had seen the man play with a living car the night before, so he surely must be good.

The man turned around

"What are you doing in my house?"

Boo! is cancelled. Jonnas was Boo. He was good.

I feel like we should be able to work out who the man is, did Jonnas investigate someone on night 4? or was it just the cake, d'oh *looks back*

I have no new info. This from night 5 is bugging me:

I feel like we should be able to work out who the man is, did Jonnas investigate someone on night 4? or was it just the cake, d'oh *looks back*

Nice spot. I assume the man was one of these:

The radio in a man's car wouldn't stop playing a tune. He couldn't do anything that night. Another car played with a man who forgot what he was supposed to do that night.

Most likely the second, since it says the car "played with". Sounds like the car roleblocks or something. Perhaps the car could come forward and say who he targeted that night?

Nice spot. I assume the man was one of these:

Most likely the second, since it says the car "played with". Sounds like the car roleblocks or something. Perhaps the car could come forward and say who he targeted that night?

I'm a roleblocking car. Though I don't remember that episode exactly. When was that?

EDIT: Found it. If I am indeed the car that played with the man, then that man is MoogleViper, as he is the one I roleblocked that night.