N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at the contrast between these posts after the response from aimless. Looks like you have seen the light brother!

Hahaha, oh I knew I'd love it, I just literally couldn't see a link to anything over than the multi-player.

My most anticipated game now.

• 2 weeks later...

Being a 360 owner I only just saw the trailer for this game....looks frickin awesome. And the fact that its set in my home town only makes it even MORE awesome! Nepal looks soooo good.....even my parents recognized it from the trailers. Awesome awesome awesome.

Now, only if i had a PS3.....

FUCK OFF DEATHJAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Aimless, you know what's right!

If I had woken up normal time today that beta was mine!! Why do I never get them?!

Edited by dwarf

IGN are doing one with fileplanet but it's US only. Can't believe the misfortune, if my english exam was earlier in the morning (ie. 9AM as usual) then I would've got this :(

Will have to try and get one if there is another site doing it.

I guess one man's bad luck is another's good luck, so I hope you enjoy it Deathjam.

At the moment it's really hard to get a game. I'm not sure if it's a matchmaking issue or just because there aren't that many European players around at the moment, but whatever it is I hope it gets sorted soon.

I won't go into too much detail just yet. It plays exactly as you'd expect, the co-op mode is really fun although the area available in the Beta is rather short, and when I have got in a game the netcode has seemed decent.

It's hard to say whether it'll be a multiplayer game that you'll keep going back to, but it definitely feels like a worthy addition rather than a back-of-the-box throwaway feature.

We arent supposed to be talking about the stuff publicly according to the email i have. But yeah odd stuff like that is common in betas. Try to use the PS eu beta forum or the one mentioned in the beta. They definitely will listen.

There will be a public phase later. So far i am happy with it but needs much more play for any decision but its tricky doing that as said lol.

We arent supposed to be talking about the stuff publicly according to the email i have.

That's odd as mine says nothing of the sort. In any case a moderator on the Beta boards clarified that, "due to the nature of this Beta Trial, the Beta Trial Agreement does not apply", so I wouldn't worry about it.

That's odd as mine says nothing of the sort. In any case a moderator on the Beta boards clarified that, "due to the nature of this Beta Trial, the Beta Trial Agreement does not apply", so I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh nice. For they KZ2 beta they were getting upset people were leaking stuff. Though i dont understand why.

Lol why get disappointed? It was bound to happen, especially with the internetz.

Yeah features are bound to get leaked. MAG for example is out in the open at e3.

23jfhjn.jpg

346m9nn.jpg

34of2nk.jpg

Ingame.

facial animation is hand done. We need to play together in the beta.