N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been made aware of a new rumoured DLC.

A Fortunes End is the name of alleged DLC

Borneo map and tree of life map, with collapsing bridge.

Various skins like wetsuit Elena and doughnut Lazaravich.

New coop and or competitive mode, demolition.

this is all a rumor, so far. anyhow, July 19 is on a Monday. don't DLCs come out on Tuesdays or Thursdays? it's been since April 22 since the Siege Expansion Pack was released. I wouldn't doubt that another DLC like the above is forthcoming, but as far as the content above, that is debateable. anyone hear of this rumor?

19th July

Literally not a solid source but seen it in two places now with slight variation. Has potential.

Oh yeah I came up with that good synonym of win that we've been looking for - triumph. Don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

Demolition triumph win if that's the case, good game modes needed seeing as the capture modes are never played.

This post on the official forums made me lol.

Dude what are you talking about. Break-Up is so commonly used it must be taken out the game. Yesterday I was running through the Plaza, I hid behind a box and this level 60 shot the boxes once and I instantly died. Everyone says SA is the most powerful booster but Break-Up could destroy entire buildings if given the chance. It's... scary...

Haha, I'm not sure if it's a joke or not, you can never tell when n00b forums have members that intentionally make low IQ posts or not.

Plus, wouldn't your sig be better as - Lilt will be spilt - ReZourceman. Doesn't quite have the same ring but seeing as lilt is a synonym of lol, I don't get why you'd cry over it unless you did intend it to mean crying at the sheer joy. But... Nyah.

We need to get some groups together to do Elimination and the maps on co op crushing.

Sometime.

Agreed - also when then game first came out we had 12 player games with all N-europe members we need to do this again - come on people show Uncharted 2 some love!

ReZ lied, the first map pack is £3.99, the second one is £4.79. However the second pack is much better.

The maps are amazing.

If you become an avid player like I did (although I probably would be playing it a lot less without the N-E side of it) then you'll want to get the other pack purely for variety's sake. It's not that they're bad maps, they just aren't as good as the others I think.

I totally agree with the Elimination trophy.

I also need one more tripled in DM but that's going to happen at some point.

You're both (Cooky/Rez) bastards for doing co-op objective with randomers. I hate you both a lot.