Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Band Aid

EEVILMURRAY

• 3 weeks later...
Since I'm being bullshitted by most people, after they scramble to claim the lyrics they fail to deliver.

And since the video concept seems to be lacking on some, it looks like I'll just have to make an audio only version.

I've still got my version but have no idea how I can convert it from .aiff.

• 3 weeks later...
Since I'm being bullshitted by most people, after they scramble to claim the lyrics they fail to deliver.

And since the video concept seems to be lacking on some, it looks like I'll just have to make an audio only version.

If it's audio only then I'll give it a go, tbh I was put off by the video part Idk why >> anyway I'll try out one of those pro programs you listed and see what I come up with. :)

*edit* ok it's done! what format do you want it in and where do you want me to send it to Eevil?

Talk to me!

What ever happened to this? watching gavin and stacey just reminded me of it...can we atleast have the audio?!

What happened to it? After people eagerly signed up for lines they failed to deliver. And after reminders delivery was failed once more. I got sick of being bullshitted.

If people still want to send stuff. EEVILMURRAY at Yahoo DOT co DOT uk is the place. But because of the rate of sound income it should be ready for next Christmas.

• 8 years later...

Hey so here's a crazy idea...It's getting close to Christmas so went to give Band Aid a listen on Spotify and noticed aside from the original and official follow ups that have followed there are a couple of cover versions. After a bit of looking around there are services which allow will help with publishing on services such as Spotify for a small fee (they will sort out obtaining the streaming license etc...) I was considering doing it, then we could say we have published single! What do people think?

• Like 1

Hey so here's a crazy idea...It's getting close to Christmas so went to give Band Aid a listen on Spotify and noticed aside from the original and official follow ups that have followed there are a couple of cover versions. After a bit of looking around there are services which allow will help with publishing on services such as Spotify for a small fee (they will sort out obtaining the streaming license etc...) I was considering doing it, then we could say we have published single! What do people think?

Count me in but how about an original Christmas song? Or our own lyrics to Band Aid? I miss Christmas songs!