NEurope
Jimbob

Top Gear New Series

I also missed, and it says its unavailable on the online iPlayer and isn't on Virgin Media on demand :(

It will probably be on later, or after the repeat.

I missed this, why isn't it on iPlayer yet?

Eh? I watched it on the iPlayer...

Ok, I've watched it now. Whoever came up with the idea of combining hay bales and an electric heater is some kind of mad genius.

Ok, I've watched it now. Whoever came up with the idea of combining hay bales and an electric heater is some kind of mad genius.

I think the BBC has recently insured him for a massive amount and is trying to get him killed.

So i take it I'm the only one who thought it utter rubbish then? Probably the worst episode I have seen, much of it just seemed so staged, more so than usual. Hope the other episodes in the series are better than that (can't be hard mind)

Gotta love the Jeremy Clarkson getting a fuck tonne of complaints.

Fucks sake. Joe Publics a cunt. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats because people hate things that affect their minority group...

Thats because people hate things that affect their minority group...

Isn't it.

Why are that type of people watching Top Gear anyway? Idiots.

Just read the BBC comments, and they say something on the lines of "People should be used to Clarkson's non-pc comments by now, get over it"

Basically, i agree with them. And if Ross left the BBC, there is the perfect replacement for Friday nights right there.

Read this in the Metro going to Uni, 180 odd complaints about that joke. People that watch Top gear should expect these things.

The fools...

And if Ross left the BBC, there is the perfect replacement for Friday nights right there.

he had his own chatshow a few years ago. it was mostly him doind stupid experements. he put a studio light out with a potato launcher in one.

it was shit and awsome at once.

Brain....wave...

The Clarkson and Ross Show....

WOW! I just found out that CTRL + DEL deletes the whole last word! Thats amazing!

Brain....wave...

The Clarkson and Ross Show....

WOW! I just found out that CTRL + DEL deletes the whole last word! Thats amazing!

You mean CTRL + Backspace.

Thats what I said......
DEL is the button that says delete on it. It's like backspace, but it sucks words in instead. Also for deleting files.

Backspace deletes the previous letter.

'Ctrl' + Backspace deletes the previous word.

'Del' deletes the next letter after the cursor.

'Del' + 'Ctrl' deletes from where the cursor is in the next word to the end of the word.

----

Anyway, on Top Gear, it was an good episode at best. Don't see why everyone is raving about it, as people have said before it does seem even more scripted than it normally does. There were some really funny moments (the murdering prostitutes joke was class) but other times it just didn't seem as good as it normally is.

he had his own chatshow a few years ago. it was mostly him doind stupid experements. he put a studio light out with a potato launcher in one.

it was shit and awsome at once.

Indeed it was, believe it was called "Clarkson". And Rez, a "Clarkson and Ross" show would be awesome. Imagine 2 anti-pc persons in the same room at the same time. BBC TV would rock once more.

Did anyone hear the Red Alert music, or was it just me O_o

Yep, That was certainly Hell March :yay: not bad considering we had some C&C3 music in the last series :D

Did anyone hear the Red Alert music, or was it just me O_o

It was Hell March from Red Alert.

The morse code last week was tapping out the message: "Strictly Come Dancing is crap."

I actually liked both episodes, the first wasn't as good as the one this week for some reason.

Top gear is top gear at the end of the day! Something to watch.