N-Europe

24 Season 7/Redemption Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things to say:

1) KIIIIIIIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though Jack said no I still reckon he'll get the treatment

2) TONY! Did not see that one coming!!!! Can't believe he's been working as a... triple agent(?) all this time!

Holy mother, I did not see that coming.

Tony, wtf!? So he is saving everyone by destroying most of the gas, but keeping one cannister for himself - for what purpose? Who's he working with, is he the main man? I mean they did build up this season as Jack vs Tony, maybe they are gonna come good on their promise afterall in a sort of double bluff type way.

Also: Renee = No, Olivia = Yes.

Terrible Episode. Probably one of the worst this season. Kind of saw the "twist" coming, but at the same time, it was a little unbelievable. Like we had to have a twist in this episode... I know, let's make Tony bad again!

L-L... Larry?!?!

no-darth_vader.jpg

Holy mother, I did not see that coming.

Tony, wtf!? So he is saving everyone by destroying most of the gas, but keeping one cannister for himself - for what purpose? Who's he working with, is he the main man? I mean they did build up this season as Jack vs Tony, maybe they are gonna come good on their promise afterall in a sort of double bluff type way.

There's still a mole in the FBI, isn't there? I didn't think they found anyone after Sean got ratted out... Renee?...

Terrible Episode. Probably one of the worst this season. Kind of saw the "twist" coming, but at the same time, it was a little unbelievable. Like we had to have a twist in this episode... I know, let's make Tony bad again!

This was the first post I saw in this thread when I was on the train last week. Specify which episode your spoiler is for, you fiend. :(

I cannot believe what I just witnessed.

This BETTER be for the greater good or something. Please. :o

Tony! Not Larry, its about time he died.

Get the fuck right out, my friend.

Also: Renee = No, Olivia = Yes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!