NEurope
ReZourceman

24 Season 7/Redemption Thread

It took me about 2 mins to find my jaw, it went straight through the floor to the level below. Cant wait :D

Today I saw some little Japanese book on how to learn English with 24. It had stuff like "They hacked into the system!!". I didn't check if it had "TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS" though.

Oh yeah, looking forward to the movie and the new season a lot.

November you mean?

Oh wait! It's only a couple of weeks away now!! :D

*resident 24 fans hold their breath*

"I swear to god I will kill you, and you will stay dead this time!"

What an amazing trailer, I'm incredibly hyped for it now (considering I can watch it on Sky now).

Anyone wanna tell me why this thread is so dead? Sake.

What did y'all think of Redemption? My thoughts c and v'd.

24 Redemption

A lot better than I thought it would be.

Very heavy at the start. I was like wowzas. I feel it really kicked into high gear around the half hour-to hour mark, and I was loving it. Carl seemed like an awesome character.

:( Went out in a wave of glory though. More pain and awesomeness of Jack...man such a sucktastic life. I feel sorry for the crack head. Ermmmm oooh new president seems nice, and not an ass-hole so thats good and makes a change. It was great!

Quite a nice balance of everything for a mini movie thing.

8/10

Season 7 looks like its gonna be pretty awesome.

I thought it was really good, I've been meaning to dig up this thread all week. Having it set away from LA freshened it up and the way it ended was so good. :weep: Things are set up nicely for the next series. :hehe:

I've been watching season three this week because I missed it back at the time due to being at uni/ abroad, heres a fun fact to tie it with Redemption- Tony Todd (the Candyman) is in season three as a detective and then was in Redemption as one of the Africans!

I loved it. Havn't had any 24 goodness for nearly 2 years so this was so refreshing and as awesome as I'd hoped. Your spoiler isn't working ReZ! Like there's nothing popping out of it when I click show :(

The bit with the landmine was brilliant. I thought it was all gonna go tits up and it was going to be deactivated or a dud or something though - would have been Bauer's luck, haha

:D

Just finished watching it, to be honest I only thought it was ok. Bits in Washington bored me a bit and the rest, while good still wasnt brilliant.

I thought it was brilliant, it was great to get a change of setting and format whilst still keeping the 24 vibe. I'd love it if they did more of these smaller prequel stories.

By the way, the first 17 minutes of Day 7 have hit YouTube. :D

I think seeing the fist bit and not the rest would be killer, so I shall resist.

*resistance is futile* [/loser].

I share the above 2 poster's sentiments.

EDIT: Except for Rez. You're weak Rez, you were too weak to resist watching it.

I share the above 2 poster's sentiments.

Can't make up your mind then, lol. ;)

EDIT: Except for Rez. You're weak Rez, you were too weak to resist watching it.

Lies. A bit.

You cannot resist. It's a damn awesome opening anyway, I'll avoid spoilers so I don't end up tempting those who don't want to watch it.

You cannot resist. It's a damn awesome opening anyway, I'll avoid spoilers so I don't end up tempting those who don't want to watch it.

The first bit is amazing. The....okay spoiler time....

Red Foreman vs Jack Bauer. Amazing. Seen in the trailer, but still. Tony seems eeeeevil. I'm sure he has his reasons though. Well we will see, but I'm sure its not as clear cut as it seems.

BTW I know I am completely weak, and it is something I have come to accept.

The first bit is amazing. The....okay spoiler time....

Red Foreman vs Jack Bauer. Amazing. Seen in the trailer, but still. Tony seems eeeeevil. I'm sure he has his reasons though. Well we will see, but I'm sure its not as clear cut as it seems.

BTW I know I am completely weak, and it is something I have come to accept.

I am also weak, for you have tricked me into replying with a spoiler. :(

Jack's responses to the senator were brilliant, but he ain't doing himself any favours in avoiding criminal charges. My guess is he'll be the one asking for a pardon this time by the end of Day 7 since the female FBI agent asked him to torture someone in the trailer anyway.

And Almeida didn't seem totally evil to me in that last scene, it's not like he hit him or anything, he was pretty rational.

EDIT: OH YEAH! Events occur in real time. YES.

For those of you who don't want to watch the first 17 minutes, at least watch this hell awesome trailer.

For those of you who don't want to watch the first 17 minutes, at least watch this hell awesome trailer.

Shiiiiiiiit yeeeaaaaah. Looks so awesome. Seems to tie in nicely with 24 Redemption too, which I saw last night. I was very impressed with it, it had a very strong emotional ending.