---

Jayseven

Happenstance

Haden

Oddy

Gaggle

Moogle

Rez

I'm not really looking forward to Jayseven, Happenstance, Haden and Oddy (or when I play them again in the reverse order). I should hopefully do fine in the middle of the season, though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of my team are getting very old at the moment, I need to bring in some younger players and work to get their skills up but unfortunately that will take a few seasons.

I can see this season being an average one for me, having to let the younger players play so im not sure you will see me challenging for the title.

I don't what to expect after last season - came away with an overall excellent change report despite numerous match losses. Probably gonna be another difficult season while I incorporate and train up more fresh blood, but we'll see.

haha! This is going to be seriously awesome. Blabbering with Haden about pretty much every angle - I think we're both going to have heart attacks before the first k.o...

The mid-season doubles are always fun to see. In the lower league you have the favourites shore tea utd and secret utd playing twice in a row. In the top league old banter-jockeys oddy and haden have the double, too!

I was kinda praying to have Cube in the first couple of games due to his injured player... but i'm fairly content. I get, like, 3 nice games then 6 hardcore ones, then 3 nice games then 6 hardcore, then 3 nice games :P

Sooo excited about this, it's ridiculous.

Me and J7 have analysed every single match and know who is going down and who is going to win but hey we won't spoil the fun!

I'm going for a bit of a rebuild in midfield so I will be happy with 3rd, 2nd or 1st, but mainly 1st.

The hell? Such a lack of ambition dissapoints me Oddy. I do all I can to build you up as the darth vader of this league don't turn all anakin on me now!

Look at Oddy's User Title! Cheeky git!

I propose that to be a prize if any of us win the league. We have that as a temporary title until we inevitably don't win the league. Then we'll go back to being Aficionados/Staff whatever. (If it can be done)

What say you?

Look at Oddy's User Title! Cheeky git!

I propose that to be a prize if any of us win the league. We have that as a temporary title until we inevitably don't win the league. Then we'll go back to being Aficionados/Staff whatever. (If it can be done)

What say you?

Then mine should be "done better than villan in the top flight in my first season then he has done in all nine".

Only I prefer it the way it is now.

Well then I think mine needs to be "First ever X11 Champion" :p

And mine can be "the best ever X11 champion!!!!!" :wink:

Imagine if we all got them the rest of the board would be like wtf we could make this place xpert europe within a month I swear!

And mine can be "the best ever X11 champion!!!!!" :wink:

Imagine if we all got them the rest of the board would be like wtf we could make this place xpert europe within a month I swear!

You wouldn't be allowed to join if it were Xperts only. :heh:

Edited by Charlie

You wouldn't be allowed to join if it were Xperts only. :heh:

And you wouldn't be allowed to join if it was a seasoned pro and not take a break managers! Burnnnnnnn!

:heh:

Edited by Haden