N-Europe

Bioshock 2

flameboy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have zero excitement for this game, dunno why cos I loved the first. Unlike with ME2's universe I just don't feel the need to revisit rapture.

I feel the same! I loved the first yet I'm in no hurry to get the second. I'll probably pick it up cheap at some point but it hasn't even occurred to me to pre-order.

So yeah, I checked with play.com, they now have the LE in stock and it should be shipped today. However, according to the person I was talking to, they'll still charge me £70, even though my account says it's now £40, so I was advised to cancel my order and re-order it. WTF?!!!

Thing is, this edition is going to be extremely limited and I'm realy worried about losing out on getting it. I'm sure they'd charge me £40, as they'd get into trouble for overcharging me, right? What do I do?

EDIT:

Cancelled it with play.com, ordered it from Zavvi instead. Fuck play!

Edited by CoolFunkMan

So yeah, I checked with play.com, they now have the LE in stock and it should be shipped today. However, according to the person I was talking to, they'll still charge me £70, even though my account says it's now £40, so I was advised to cancel my order and re-order it. WTF?!!!

Thing is, this edition is going to be extremely limited and I'm realy worried about losing out on getting it. I'm sure they'd charge me £40, as they'd get into trouble for overcharging me, right? What do I do?

My experience is telling me that the person doesn't know what they are talking about, and u will get charged whatever the price is when they start to process the order (which of course doesn't happen till the game is in stock).

I have never known a situation where u would have to cancel ur order and re-order it just to get the lower price!

If u did decide to cancel it and re-order then as long as the game says its 'in stock' u should have no problems getting it.

My copy got shipped from ShopTo today, any chance I will see it on Monday?

I would say there is a chance but i wouldn't hold my breath with it being dispatched on a saturday.

I however am certain i will not see my copy from ShopTo till Tuesday as they have charged my account but it is still a pending order. They seem to have upgraded my delivery through to courier at no extra cost (prob just to make sure it does turn up on Tue)