N-Europe

The dreaded Driving Test

conzer16

....just passed mine :D

Was really nervous lat night, but was well calm for it there this morning and it took a ridiculously short time! About 25 mins? I was expecting another 15 or 20 mins at least!

Great feeling to pass, now I can motor away down the dualler and drive on my own! Oh and my insurance company can reduce that bloody premium too!

W00t!! :yay:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....just passed mine :D

Was really nervous lat night, but was well calm for it there this morning and it took a ridiculously short time! About 25 mins? I was expecting another 15 or 20 mins at least!

Great feeling to pass, now I can motor away down the dualler and drive on my own! Oh and my insurance company can reduce that bloody premium too!

W00t!! :yay:

Congrats!

I've got mine tomorrow morning. I'm absolutely bricking it.

Congratulations :) First time? Amount of minors?

Yup first time with 4 Grade 1's (minors)! Well happy!

Congrats!

I've got mine tomorrow morning. I'm absolutely bricking it.

I was like that yesterday, just get out in the car tonight and drive around for a bit. That's what I did last night. Drove the test route and just practiced some of the manoeuvers.

You'll be fine :)

Yup first time with 4 Grade 1's (minors)! Well happy!

I was like that yesterday, just get out in the car tonight and drive around for a bit. That's what I did last night. Drove the test route and just practiced some of the manoeuvers.

You'll be fine :)

I've got an hour driving lesson before my test to get into the swing of things. I know I can pass it, but I feel like I'll make a stupid mistake and fail the whole thing. Arghh! Just want to get it done and dusted!!

Honestly, as conzer said, it's such a good feeling! I'm really glad I checked out the test routes online first, they make you realise how easy they actually are! As soon as he said "Ok, I'm happy to tell you.." my hands were clasped to my face in relief. So damn relieved. :)