NEurope

If you could have any flavor crisps, what flavor would you make?

Ive been submitting loads to the Walkers 'Do Us A Flavor' competition in hopes to win the 50k =]

A few flavors id like to see are: salted tuna, Salad cream, and duck of some type.

Im sure you can get duck flavoured Sensations.

Id like to see pineapple flavoured :)

Im sure you can get duck flavoured Sensations.

Id like to see pineapple flavoured :)

Pine apple? That seems too weird lol.

Not a crisp flavor at all!

Semen flavour.

Or just cum on crisps. Cheaper.*

*Technically not actually cheaper.

Fish & Chips flavour.

Marks & Spencer Oakham Chicken flavour.

Meat Of Safari Animals flavour.

I entered the Walkers thing as well and I've only entered one idea and that was Chicken Piri Piri. I love it and it would actually make for a great flavour of crisps as there are different kinds (spicy, sweet and sour, sticky) so I thought it'd be a good idea. Won't get anywhere near the £50k or even the £10k for coming one of 5 runners up but hey ho.

I would like water flavoured crips....

Also something infusing several of the more unusual fruits together. :D

Old Style Salt & Vinegar.

As in, what they used to taste like before all this "low fat" rubbish.

As for a new flavour...hmmm. Chicken Chow Mein.

Semen flavour.

Or just cum on crisps. Cheaper.*

*Technically not actually cheaper.

Give me a blowjob. Cheaper.*

*only applies to first blowjob. Normal rates of £4.99 per blowjob apply thereafter.

Tuna flavoured crisps sound intriguing, though I'd want it to be tuna and onion! Have they ever made mango/mango chutney flavoured crisps? Maybe also some sort of crazy curry flavoured crisps, though I swear these things musta been done before.

^ Kettle Chips do a mango chutney flavoured crisp if I remember correctly. Haven't had them in awhile so I can't remember what they taste like.

Pine apple? That seems too weird lol.

Not a crisp flavor at all!

A nice sweet flavoured crisp wouldn't be so bad. And pineapple is a nice sweet fruit :) in fact i may go get some now hehe

Plus there at least used to be a curry flavoured one. Used to get it a college few years ago, think it was a Walkers sensation one :) They do/did nice Indian and Chinese inspired flavours :)

^ If they did that they'd only sell them in Scotland because of the secret ingredient which they can't talk about which pisses off the food boards. That's why America doesn't sell the stuff.

Irn Bru flavour, you know it makes sense!

I love Irn Bru, my favorite drink!!

Anyone remember the Vanilla Ice Cream flavour Quavers? Amazingly unique and rather tasty!

Anyone remember the Vanilla Ice Cream flavour Quavers? Amazingly unique and rather tasty!

No? When was this?

Also are they doing other flavor quavers now instead of cheese? Like permenant ones like cheese and onion.

Old Style Salt & Vinegar.

As in, what they used to taste like before all this "low fat" rubbish.

As for a new flavour...hmmm. Chicken Chow Mein.

Bullshit, I've been eating Salt & Vinegar walkers for a VERY long time, infact I'd say I was a Salt & Vinegar expert, in primary school I remember looking for the most intense Salt & Vinegar flavour - and while I feel now my favourite Salt & Vinegar is Seabrook's Salt & Vinegar crisps, Walkers are still excellent and are consistently excellent. McCoys are good, but I find McCoys are usually filled with burnt, inedible shit in the bag, or flattened, fused crisps which taste like total ass. Seabrook avoid this problem entirely, whilst providing a ridged crisp which tastes absolutely fantastic.

If you're looking for negative trends in the snack foods market, I'd point you quickly to Hula Hoops - their Salt & Vinegar hasn't suffered TOO badly due to the flavour overpowering the base flavour - but the Ready Salted version of Hula Hoops tastes flat and more like grit compared to the older Hula Hoops - much more like generic supermarket brand Hula Hoops taste like.

McCoys salt and vinegar is... like you said, a mixed bag. But when you get that crisp that has the extra salt... yum!

McCoys salt and vinegar is... like you said, a mixed bag. But when you get that crisp that has the extra salt... yum!

I always found that joy was reserved for Walkers (Smith's brand) Salt & Shake - sometimes you'd get two blue sachets. Then it was time to rejoice

Bullshit, I've been eating Salt & Vinegar walkers for a VERY long time, infact I'd say I was a Salt & Vinegar expert, in primary school I remember looking for the most intense Salt & Vinegar flavour

You sound like the sort of man who should look into Salty Sticks, own brand ones in particular. I remember having the most intense of salty sticks once, so intense it hurt and I didn't like it, but I forgot where or why, I just feel like they were an own brand from somewhere...