NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LukeLee

I passed my driving test

I finally passed my driving test today :D Its taken some time and part of me thought i'd never pass, so I'm happy very now.

Soon i'll finish uni for christmas, so i'll hold off sorting out insurance till into the new year, otherwise i'll b paying loads for no use in december.

grats :D

i remember wen i passed my test back in june , was so happy, then car got robbed, and have to pay own insurance now, sucks :'(

but grats :D

Congratulations, I passed the test a few month ago, being able to drive is very convenient :)

Awesome, I've got my test coming up soon too. Wanting a car for Christmas, it's never going to happen.

Nice work.

Well Done Luke, I wish I was old enough to drive. Have you got your own ride?

yeah i've got a little red corsa and it even has its own drive-way :)

Thanks for support guys :)

Congratulations, if I was old enough to drive I would know what it feels like to pass: but I'm not, so I don't.

Nice work, how many minors?

4 - 2 of which were for hesitation, but i am glad i hesitated at a roundabout, because i did i just avoided some wanker coming on.

I've got my test in mid December. First test so hopefully I will pass. If not though atleast I've got Xmas and New Years to keep me occupied not giving me time to think "Oh shit I failed!"

Cool, congrats.

I'm currently taken lessons, my 3rd ever lesson was today and I drove home through the main road and everything, it was pretty cool and I'm the instructors star pupil lol :D

Anyway, enough about me, how many lessons did you take before you passed your test? Because I want to pass as quick as possible as driving will become essential for me soon.

Congrats, i'd image its a great feeling but I've never taken the test.

congrats, i really need to sort out some lessons.

Same!

I have a couple of numbers, i just can never be bothered phoning.

Same!

I have a couple of numbers, i just can never be bothered phoning.

I haven't even got that far yet.

4 - 2 of which were for hesitation, but i am glad i hesitated at a roundabout, because i did i just avoided some wanker coming on.

wow, that's pretty great. i failed my test and most of my friends got 10+ minors :hehe:

I got 10 minors when I took my test 3 years ago, but then it was my first driving test, in the school rush, and with an examiner that looked scarily similar to Filch from Harry Potter (in a shirt and tie).

Cool, congrats.

I'm currently taken lessons, my 3rd ever lesson was today and I drove home through the main road and everything, it was pretty cool and I'm the instructors star pupil lol :D

Anyway, enough about me, how many lessons did you take before you passed your test? Because I want to pass as quick as possible as driving will become essential for me soon.

i dont know how many lessons i had, i started in June 2004, but i kept having time away from lesson, this August and Sept i had no lessons.

Congrats. It really is cool to have the option to drive places even if you never do.

Cool man. I'll be taking my test in 3 months, the day after I'm old enough to drive. I'm a good driver in my opinion, I drive everywhere with my parents.

Cool man. I'll be taking my test in 3 months, the day after I'm old enough to drive. I'm a good driver in my opinion, I drive everywhere with my parents.

But on the wrong side of the road! :heh:

I have to drive on the wrong side of the road! It's cool how I will have just turned 16 and will have a license already (if I pass, that is). :awesome:

Sign in to follow this