N-Europe

Cosmic Walker

Retro_Link

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen29164_cosmic-walker-announced-for-the-wii.html

Cosmic Walker announced for the Wii

Nintendo has released the first screenshots of Cosmic Walker for the Wii, a new science-fiction action game set to release next year in Japan.

73891520081002_125602_1_big.jpg

73891520081002_125602_0_big.jpg

73891520081002_125603_2_big.jpg

This looks like it could be awesome!

Is it 1st Party then? and is it cel-shaded? can't quite tell.

If so then Nintendo are going cel-shading crazy!... This, Punch-Out, Another Code.

Yup, it's first party. I love Nintendo, I'll forgive them for E3 for bringing so much good stuff today.

Gaia have a hand in it and apparently they aint that good :(

The screens look great though and to myself and many others on the internet it looks abit like Burning rangers, which can only be a good thing.

Looks great.

Wow, so much cool new stuff from this conference. icon14.gif

Shame Nintendo didn't do this thing immediately after E3, would have saved themselves so much hassle.

Isn't it much funnier now?? :laughing:

[whining mode on] Tehhh Nintendozzz forgetzzzz aboutzzzz hardcorezzzz .... Tehhh Nintendozzz forgetzzzz aboutzzzz hardcorezzzz .... Tehhh Nintendozzz forgetzzzz abo... upss! [whining mode off]

:awesome:

I'm meh about this just now, not sure if I like it or not, I think it has potential right enough.

But I think we can all agree E3 is all about the expanded audience, these kind of conferences are for the hardcore, and there's a lot to be happy about.