NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Who Would You Like To Meet?

1) I'd like to meet Bruce aswell. He just seems like a nice, normal bloke you could talk to. I went to see Iron maiden in 2006 at Sheffield arena, twas good. And he's from Worksop aswell isn't he?

Yeah he was born in Worksop!! - I went to that gig too, they were amazing as always :yay: Have you ever watched The Early Days?

Have you ever watched The Early Days?

No, unfortunately i havn't watched any of maiden's DVD's. Infact i was planning on getting afew for my birthday.

1. Jeremy Clarkson - Surprised nobodies said him so far, hes just awesome.

2. Steven Gerrard - My favorite footballer ever :) hes just one awesome player.

3. Kirk Hammett - So he can teach me how to play a guitar :( a guitar i dont own :(

4. Rafa Benitez - To ask him why he didn't buy David Silva :(

Thats about it :)

I'd like to meet a lot of people I love, but the person I'd be most interested in hearing what they had to say would be Tori Amos.

She is a genius of songwomanship, and there's so much interpretation required with her songs, it'd be fun to find out what her own thoughts behind her songs were.

Was browsing the second page and this topic caught my eye! Mine are more random than with much meaning or big people from my life(except the first two, I guess). I'm surprised they haven't been mentioned yet though.

1. My number one man to meet would probably be Stan Lee, I'd just like to meet him, shake his hand, and say thanks. Maybe have a conversation of some sorts too, but really I'd just like to thank him for a few of his creations cos they've been a kind of big part of my life.

2. Number two would be Shigsy, for similar reasons, and assuming there was no language barrier.

3. And this is where I start struggling...uhh. Dunno. A few people mentioned Stephen Fry, I kind of would like to too actually, but I reckon I'm well too stupid to hold any sort of good conversationg with him.

4. Morgan Freeman? Man, something makes me think no matter what was wrong with my life, if I sat down and had a chat with that guy he'd make it all seem better again. He'd put you in perspective.

5. I have no number 5, which makes me feel kind of sad I'm so uninspired. I guess I'll fill this with some stereotypical cheese and say that dream girl who'd make you happy. Oh yeah, I'm so cool :awesome:.

The 5 people i would like to meet the most are:

1. Jackie Chan

Reason to why i would like to meet him really is because i am a huge fan of his work both acting and singing. First thing i would do is congratulate him for providing me with hours of entertainment. I'd have to ask him what his favourite movie he has been in is. Also have to see if he could show me a few moves and the counters as well.

2. Jim Carrey

Same reason to why i want to meet Jim really above. I think he would be the sort of person to make you literratly piss yourself if you saw him live and he did the sort of things he did in the movies. I'd have to congratulate him for all of his good work including his performance in Man on the Moon because he deserves it.

3. Jeremy Clarkson

Now then, if i showed up to meet Clarkson on a motorbike do any of you think he would destroy it, me personally think he might. I think his knowledge about cars in general is top notch and even i couldn't match up to him. All i learned about cars has come from him and top gear mainly. I think i'd have to ask if any of the challenges they did in top gear were genuine or were slighly fixed because if they were genuine then i'd have to clap to that.

4. Jon Bon Jovi

First and foremost, i'd have to bow down to him. His music has been such an insperation to me i don't think i could ever stop thanking him enough. Such talent as well. I'd have to ask him what his favourite song he has ever performed is.

5. Chris Barrie

Again, a fan of his work from Red Dwarf and Spitting Image to Brittas Empire and Back in Business (not quite, movie was cruddy). I think his knowledge on cars and bikes could nearly match Clarkson's knowledge.

And with all of them, except Chris Barrie and Jim Carrey (because i already got them) i'd have to get autographs from them all.

Dawn French - So I can seduce her and make sweet sweet love to her, Lenny Henry is one lucky bastard.

Mick Foley - The man is a legend and an icon in my eyes.

Dave Ghrol - Is there anything this man cant do? Seems like a top bloke.

Dave Mustaine - Another music god, it would be an honour just to be near him.

Hulk Hogan - this man is a god.

Shigurur Miyamoto- I'd like to tell this guy just how much time I've needlessly wasted on his addictive videogames, and how much they've impacted my view on life.

Bit of a contradiction there...

For me it would have to be:

Gary Mabbut: Ex Spurs player who played at the highest level of football despite having Diabetes.

Mendelssohn: Though now impossible, I would love to just chat to the guy about what really inspired his compositions. As a composer myself it would be something rather special to hear first hand.

The dog from Frasier: Not sure if this one's still possible, but that pooch was amazing.

Bit of a contradiction there...

For me it would have to be:

The dog from Frasier: Not sure if this one's still possible, but that pooch was amazing.

I'm sorry to say that the dog has passed on :(

It was a sad day for hollywood.

So many people like jim carrey, I'm kinda shocked, he really isn't that funny. He has been in so many stinkers and people still forgive him. Man on the Moon is a good film, credit to him but everything else is kinda unbearable nowadays, except for the first Ace Ventura and The Mask oh and Me Myself & Irene. As for comedians I'd want to meet I'd much rather meet Steve Martin, Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby, Tracey Morgan, pre-"So I Married an Axe Murderer" Mike Myers etc etc. The list goes on, just not Jim Carrey.

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and go fuck yourself Jim Carrey."

Hmm, reading it back only two people have mentioned Jim Carrey, 2 is not quite so many people. Still, my opinion is valid. He's a big fat analbeard.

@ MBAM! - ah... thank you for mentioning Dick Van Dyke. I completely forgot about him (how in the hell could I do that? I watch him on tv everyday). So I'd add Dick Van Dyke to my list of people I'd like to meet. He's a legend.

1. David Tennant

2. Richard Hammond

3. Matthew Bellamy

<3

thats also the same as my friends "would shag list"

she recons i look like david tennant (giant wtf for me) and is coming to visit soon.

thats also the same as my friends "would shag list"

she recons i look like david tennant (giant wtf for me) and is coming to visit soon.

You doo?? <3

Don't tell bluey!

You doo?? <3

Don't tell bluey!

the only way that i might is i have the same shock expression, and a similar mischivious smile most of the time.

1. Peter Falk (Columbo) so that just as he was leaving I could say "Aaah... just one more thing."

2. David Bowie who is a man who single-handedly made so many changes to people's perceptions of music and the music industry.

3. Seth MacFarlane so we could have a damn good laugh at Fox for being so, so wrong. And we could both bitch about the Simpson's dragging on after it's not funny any more.

4. Michael Biehn who is the perennial "other one" in all his movies, but always manages to look ridiculously cool. I'd like to ask him how he felt about his incredibly deep performance in Terminator being so strongly overshadowed by Arnie that no-one remembers him.

Chris Morris because he is probably one of the funniest people alive, I would like to drink a beer with this man

I'd love to meet Katy Perry, because she just seems to funking awesome in Radio/tv interviews. My kind of woman.

Maybe Joan Rivers too, she never fails to have me in stitches everytime I see one of her performances.

No, unfortunately i havn't watched any of maiden's DVD's. Infact i was planning on getting afew for my birthday.

Seriously get them for your bday :yay: the second half of the early days is on the seventh son of a seventh son dvd which came out early this year so get that too!! - you also get to watch an amazing gig of theres too :grin:

Hmm.. it's easy to say important people, to discover their motivations and so-on, but lets face it, it would be pretty boring to meet those kinds of people. So i've gone all out on the shallow side :p

Avril Lavigne (oh yes!)

I have a major hard-on for her, i love her Canadian accent and would love to just hang out and have a laugh with her (even if her dumbass of a husband is there too :p )

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Quite possibly the coolest man on Earth. He's just so charismatic, so charming and so funny it would be a treat to spend time with him. Maybe even have a little wrestling session for fun.

Chris Tucker

This man has had me in tears of laughter so many times so i would have to meet him and just hang out. I reckon he is just as funny in real life as he adlibs most of his acting anyway.

Nikola Sarcevic

Lead singer of Millencolin. They have been my favourite band for about a decade now and have been with me through so many things and changes in my life. I know he wouldnt care about that, but id love to sit down and have a game of chess with him. I've already met the other members of the band thankfully, and they were awesome.

Angelina Jolie (and Brad i suppose)

Not only is she beautiful, i'd like to talk with her about her beliefs and maybe even join her on one of her trips abroad to the less fortunate. It would be so cool to play games with her kids too, and i'm sure Brad is nice enough to have a few beers with as well.

Wentworth Miller

A recent addiction to Prison Break means i would love meeting Wentworth. He seems like such an intelligent chap as well from his interviews, so it would be sweet to dig in there and see what he thinks about certain things in life.

I cant think of any others right now. I thought there would be more but ah well.